• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Corrupt a wish thread

She now understands but her head explodes every time you say that and you are forced to sew it back together every time.

I wish i found a massive pot of gold right next to me now.

You'll find your pot of gold, but alas it will all be stolen from Fort Knoxx, and you'll get arrested for the theft. You live out the rest of your days in prison known as 'Susie Q Sudsy'

I wish it was 5 o'clock! ><

Upvote 0
You'll find your pot of gold, but alas it will all be stolen from Fort Knoxx, and you'll get arrested for the theft. You live out the rest of your days in prison known as 'Susie Q Sudsy'

I wish it was 5 o'clock! ><

Time will fast-forward to 5 o'clock instantly. But something goes wrong and it continues to fast-forward til we're all dead and the human race perishes.

I wish I had a magic monkeys paw.

Upvote 0
A nazi soldier appears and presents you with an mp40 but then proceeds to produce a luger and shoots you in the head with it.

i wish i had a nuke in my garden which couldnt accidently explode or accidently launch, i would have all power of it and its abilities.
You are very high one night and decide that it would be cool to see what would happen if you press the little red glowing button covered by a glass box.

Someone else can go as I just posted one about 25 minutes ago.

Upvote 0
Wolfstuka goes upstairs to get some food and on the way back down trips and falls down the stairs breaking his neck and killing him instantly while also spilling his cup of juice and dropping his chicken pattie.:(:D

I wish feces was sterile(Somebody said that on the "USA for the win" thread and it is totally ridiculous so I will add it in here)

Upvote 0