• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Most Wanted Unannounced games

1. A PROPER sequel or remake of Goldeneye 007 (it was for the N64... as if you didn't know :p) on the PC or Wii. Any "official" attempts by companies have been utter failures. There have been several mods made for PC games, but all have either never made it to release or died soon after release (there was a Goldeneye HL2 mod released not to long ago, haven't heard any news since... sigh).

2. A
PROPER sequel for the Starfox series, meaning no effing land combat except for the tank that has rocket boosters on it.

3. Alien vs. Predator 3, hopefully this time they will use a engine that can support more than 16 players in MP :rolleyes:.

4. Burnout 4 (no "Revenge" doesn't count, that was crap), and please don't be so
ridiculously easy by allowing players to knock around traffic like it was a ho that owed you money.

5. HyperBlade 2, it was a kick ass futuristic hockey game for the PC. Finally a sports game where you can decapitate other players... it was win.(
unfortunately there are no screens in that wikipedia article).

6. Global Operations 2. This game was like CS but better (only slams against it were some bad bugs and 24 players max in MP). There were more guns per category than CS had and all of them had upgrades.

7. A
PROPER sequel to Day of Defeat. Preferably give it to devs who actually want to make a good game or who have a "vision" that makes sense (60 damage Garand FOR THE LOSE).

8. Natural Selection 2... okay, okay it was just announced, doesn't mean I don't want it any less. Btw, I hate all you constellation members for getting NS 3.2 way before the public does :mad: :)p..... :().

Last edited:
Upvote 0
1. A PROPER sequel or remake of Goldeneye 007 (it was for the N64... as if you didn't know :p) on the PC or Wii. Any "official" attempts by companies have been utter failures. There have been several mods made for PC games, but all have either never made it to release or died soon after release (there was a Goldeneye HL2 mod released not to long ago, haven't heard any news since... sigh
Their project leader died and I haven't heard any news from the team since.

*edit*
http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/math/pdf/0606/0606300.pdf
I'd kill to see this modelled in a strategy game. Unfortunately, games rarely get applied math right, just look at almost every physics engine.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Tribes 4 (like the Tribes 2 gameplay, not the **** Tribes 3).

Breath of Fire 6 (3 and 4 were awesome, not ****ty BoF 5 with that stupid time limit/adventure game ****).

Day of Defeat 2 (Source doesn't count)

Diablo 3

Dark Reign 3

Like someone else said, a true sequal to StarFox

StarCraft 2

Shadow of the Colossus 2

Another X-Wing/Tie Fighter game

A true Battlegrounds sequal

A release for PVK 2

Upvote 0
The Goldeneye HL2 mod has a new beta version that is about to be released. They remade practically all the old maps, and made some new ones, and they are some of the best looking source-mod maps I've seen. I'd suggest that you guys go scour the internets and look for the beta trailer. The trailer was removed from youtube and googlevideo at the request of Metro-Goldwyn Meyer because of some copyright bull, so I don't think I'm at liberty to post the link to the trailer here.

Upvote 0