• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design Killing Floor 1.0 SP maps port progress!

excellent work. Loved it:D

Just a few Qs:
1) How do you actually break into the church? I just ghost in...
2)How does one shatter the glass in the Labs start? It was way too late and I searched and gave up, and ghosted...but where's the explosives?
3)I just keep dieing when the FP comes in. A Handcannon and bullpup with 8 shotty shells is not enough at this point, especially at such a confined space. Any suggestions?

All in all, excellent work. I haven't even beat it, and I have jumped out of my seat multiple times. Tough, gritty action and atmosphere. Just one problem with it: that flashlight bug where the flashlight instantly turns off really show up quite a lot. Kept having to summon shotguns to make my pistol light work (turning on another light makes the first light work); but that all is a seperate issue that has nothing to do with you.

In any case, definite cudos!:D

Upvote 0
Some suggestions:

1. Replace the West london survivor soldier with either Schneider or that other Millitary guy from the Postmortem pack
2. Make Masterson a boss with anims,give him the abillity to walk and shoot(I didnt waste 4 hours of my life re-playing this map only to see a :troll: Masterson)
3.Add more ammo.
4.(This is much more of an idea wich has nothing to do with the map.Its about revivng the old specimens and no,not the ones from 2.51 they dont fit there.Anyways i should make a thread about this idea,since the KF1.0 models of the zombies and survivors were alot more entertaining AND HAVE PANTS)

Upvote 0
Some suggestions:

1. Replace the West london survivor soldier with either Schneider or that other Millitary guy from the Postmortem pack
2. Make Masterson a boss with anims,give him the abillity to walk and shoot(I didnt waste 4 hours of my life re-playing this map only to see a :troll: Masterson)
3.Add more ammo.
4.(This is much more of an idea wich has nothing to do with the map.Its about revivng the old specimens and no,not the ones from 2.51 they dont fit there.Anyways i should make a thread about this idea,since the KF1.0 models of the zombies and survivors were alot more entertaining AND HAVE PANTS)

Uh that would take so long to do, don't have the time(KF 1.0 Zombie wise). I will add more detail and make things brighter and ammo and stuff so you can defeat the enemys.

Reactions: Slappy Cromwell
Upvote 0