• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

How long till we can play full game

From steam group chat:

22:10 - [TW]Yoshiro: Once again
22:10 - [TW]Yoshiro: since people don't seem to get the memo
22:10 - [TW]Yoshiro: DO NOT WATCH or Pay Attention to the release timer on steam
22:10 - [TW]Yoshiro: it will make you a sad panda

Should we ignore it because its going to take more or less than three hours? *scratches chin*

Upvote 0
TWI is a hard working bunch, I haven't seen near this amount of support, activity, and patching from any other developer. Pre or post release. It's a shame that more people don't show them some common courtesy on their own forums. Yes, the delay and extra download is slightly frustrating. But, I'm sure you guys would be raging even harder if it was released and something was clearly wrong.

Kudos to the entire team at TWI for putting so much passion and effort into their product.

Do you really think, that a 3 hour delay would prevent people from "raging"? No matter how you look at it ... this game will (and is in need of) get fixed and patched up the following weeks respectively months ... everybody who played the Beta knows that this is a fact.
It

Upvote 0
Yeah I'd really appreciate knowing exactly when the release date is. Whether it's today, in how many hours, whether it's going to change again.

In fact, even just telling us "we don't know when we're going to release" is preferable to this so I don't sit here with my trousers off and my knob in my hand feeling foolish with nothing to do.

Upvote 0
I looked earky this morning to see how many people were playing ro2, and I found nothing. Confused I went over to the forums, then to pcgamer, still confused. I could've sworn there would be some kind of "ro2 out now!" Ad somewhere but nope. Now I haven't even bought the game yet but I'm frustrated with twi. Yeah they're a great dev and they care a lot and that's great, but at least announce ahead of time there's another delay. I really hope the best for twi and this game, but can't help be nervous for them that I don't think this game will do as well as I had hoped. :(

Upvote 0
From steam group chat:

22:10 - [TW]Yoshiro: Once again
22:10 - [TW]Yoshiro: since people don't seem to get the memo
22:10 - [TW]Yoshiro: DO NOT WATCH or Pay Attention to the release timer on steam
22:10 - [TW]Yoshiro: it will make you a sad panda

Lol, at this point Im not bothered much by a delay anymore,, but Yosh really isn't helpful there. :p

Upvote 0