• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PLZ patch this game MORE! it feels incomplete!

odude120

Aug 15, 2011
i have had so many problems i am raging! and yes im mad bro, campaign i cant play cuz im stuck on that artillery tutorial that wont work, multiplayer every server i go to my ping is like 940 even when i look at the smallest ping server, its sooo buggy and laggy just multiplayer in general even its buggy when i play on lowest graphics and settings, plz finish this! i dont know if your constantly working on this but these lots of these bugs are major not really minor bugs but major PLZ release a patch and a big one!:(:mad::(:mad::eek::eek:

crying.jpg

Upvote 0
^I understand the cute yet sad baby is not very nice :'( . However, if you plan to get your point across you should at least adhere to the basic principles of the English language.

What the lad has said is just a regurgitation of what everyone else has been moaning about too. Everyone is aware. It is spam.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
^I understand the cute yet sad baby is not very nice :'( . However, if you plan to get your point across you should at least adhere to the basic principles of the English language.
This is a problem i have been dealing with lately, and have been trying to fix.Do have to brush up on proper grammar and what not for the forums. Sorry for the inconvenience.:)

Upvote 0