• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The next BIG THING.

The next BIG THING.

• Total voters
I'd like to see new ZEDs and some weapon changes, however this requires actual effort and thought.

What are you trying to say.
motivation.gif

Reactions: John BigBoutie
Upvote 0
I know that it will NEVER happen, and that this post is gonna get downrated to outer space and beyond, but, well if we can dream:

Spoiler!

If you read the spoiler: You can go ahead and kill me now xD

Upvote 0
TWI has my money.

I would love to purchase some skins, maybe even weapon skins. As far as it still only look, no any damage buffs.

I will pay 10$, for m14 with better iron sight. By better I mean much lighter, easier to aim, and doesn't block whole view field.

That can be adjusted in the game code.

Upvote 0
New specimen should be the DEATH WORM! the ground trembles, breaks open and a giant worm-human-rotating-knife-mouthed-thing arcs out of the ground and tries to bite your head before slithering back into the earth.

Yeah. Death worm.
I was thinking of something airborne....something that can like 'suck the oxygen' out of you, slowly taking like 10 HP per hit.

Or something similar to the Poison Headcrab, where half your health, or all except 1 HP goes away from poison and you have to heal to cure it. That would make things very interesting.

What you're thinking of sounds like a Tremor. O_O Hmm..intresting. :cool:

Upvote 0
The crab idea is the best idea I have ever ****ing heard for this game. Timur's toasty toaster toasterizer is pretty good too. I always wondered where the hell that picture came from, now is my chance to ask. Nanostrike, where is that crab picture from? I think it is awesome and hilarious at the same time.

I dunno where the picture is from. Googled it one day and that's what I came up with.

But I forgot one of the most important bonuses of the Crab Perk:

+100% Strafing speed
-50% Forward/Reverse Walk Speed

Crabs have that awesome sideways walk that they can do really fast, but don't move forwards/backwards as well to compensate.

Upvote 0