• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Favorite class and why?

Fav weapon any bolt, when I have a bad day and cannot aim for **** MG.

In roost in the end I got more familiar with the soviet mosin nagant, but thats only because everybody seems to want to play german resulting in my picking the allies.

Favourite team, I don't really have any, I often go with the team that got the least players.
Same here, I always choose the underdog team.
Never understand the l33tist veteran players choosing the easy peasy camping defending team most of the times. Like on SmolenskStalemate for example.

Upvote 0
Either faction, combat engineer. Nothing beats watching in your death cam people running over to pick up my primed demo charge:eek:

If engineer is unavailable, I'll settle for rifleman- you can always pick up other weapons to suit any situation and as long as I have grenades at my disposal, I don't have to worry about my chronic inability to hit anything with a gun. Took me months/years (lost track after a while) to perfect throwing them, but I've had better luck with explosives than with bullets.

Of course, it would be nice to see RO:HOS change my preferences- no telling how the new features will play out at this time.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
To me weapon choice depends on the map. My default is MP44 Assult. Once you get use to the MP44 it's deadly, at distance and close up. Each weapon as irl has it's advantages and disadvantages based on the objective.

Faust and a semi-auto on KoingsPlatz is great.

Sniper I like on certain maps like Leningrad. I really just started learning sniper to do something different.

Where there is more open ground you can't beat the 98K, but I don't prefer a bolt to storm buildings or trenches... haha.

I havne't played MG to much. It's a difficult class to master. Once you pull the trigger you just became the priority for everyone on the other team.

Upvote 0
yeah man, you can't beat the bolt for stopping power!, so i'm assault all the way!

I may be a noob to this game but i come in the top 1/3 of the score in any match i play because i'm good in all games like the battle-fields, COD's and arma's on both console and P.C and this game isn't as hard as some make out!, i've owned this game for three years but have only just begun to play it now because it's under publicized and i thought it was a bit crap (plus i'm bored), but after a few hours i know different, it is a good if not great game!..i'm waiting for the next game now with bated breath as i know it will be a great game and will be buying it as soon as its released!

Upvote 0
SVT. In the right hands it's as accurate as a bolt at range. Up close its as good or better for hipshooting than any of the SMGs, and it's got a bayonet. In between, its the perfect balance of accuracy and weight of fire.

I actually like the G41 handling a SMIDGE better but it's got that really long reload time and no bayo.

I'm also a big fan of the DH BAR...

Also, screw your IS2... the M5 Stuart in DH is the best tank in RO or any of the mods =P

Upvote 0