• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

new Brute model w/ texture!

RUSTIK

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 2, 2010
Marietta GA
So a week later I made this Brute model and slapped a crappy texture on it.
It is a high poly model with about 20,000 faces, so obviously not for in-game use
until it is decimated but blender is not good for decimation. Basically just more concept art.
4idd9u.jpg

xlkoqq.jpg

35a7tpj.jpg

24xl43q.jpg

4idd9u.jpg

25hkg40.jpg

:troll:

hmm....it looks too clean; I mean, an apish Brute would be fine (I mean, if they can mix in SPIDER DNA the something as similar as a gorilla should be a peice of cake), if it's more "zedish". Im talking disfigured, mutilated, with a metail girder attached to its arm, and something very...monstrous. Like the frankenstein gorilla from hell:p

Reactions: HalfDemon
Upvote 0
hmm....it looks too clean; I mean, an apish Brute would be fine (I mean, if they can mix in SPIDER DNA the something as similar as a gorilla should be a peice of cake), if it's more "zedish". Im talking disfigured, mutilated, with a metail girder attached to its arm, and something very...monstrous. Like the frankenstein gorilla from hell:p

Like this one? This would be awesome
photo20040717163741.jpg

Upvote 0
Nice work but it looks a bit too clean to blend into the crowd of other zeds.
They all have kinda hi-res, detailed textures.
Also the feet could maybe use some toes?

i don't think it will get implemented seeing as all the zed's in game have a humanoid feature or something that distinguishes them as being once human. Gotta follow the pattern~

Yes.
And then there are crawlers.

Upvote 0
Yeah I don't see why we can't have animal zeds, why not?? The scariest thing on earth were the skinned dogs from the original resident evil. this model is a hybrid gorilla/man any way just look online at gorilla pics and my model looks nothing like a gorilla in comparison!

dogs are sort of overused, and it works better if it has at least part human in it. But a dog/man/zed? Oh god, that, if done well, could be awesome:D

Upvote 0