• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Sometimes I WOnder

>< f4ct0r...13

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 2, 2011
California
Who is the top capper? Who has the most teampoints? Best Rifle? Most kills with demo? Best hit% with PPSH? Most wins as a TL? Etc, so many neat stats to track. I'm surprised a global stat system isn't in place.

Then I wonder...was I a better capper, or 20% faster? Was I a better shooter, or 20% faster to my sights? A better demo, or 19% ammo distribution better? Was I better at SMG combat, or was my recoil 20% less? Was my SA better, or my PIV faster?

bleh

Last edited:
Reactions: Needles
I never really cared for statistics in any Red Orchestra game. My only thoughts are survive, cap, help out my fellow teammates, supply that MG, and trust my rifle.

Me too, but I make my living with stats. They interest me, and they can tell a story that you may not believe, but is wonderful, complex, and true. Tainted stats though....

bleh

Upvote 0
The only benefit from stats I see is increase % to stamina and increase to ammo distribution. Those are the only two I notice. The only thing that I semi care about since I take this game semi seriously, as I dont consider myself a hard core computer champion is Win/Loss # on my personal profile. Right now I am extremely happy with the #.

Upvote 0
Who is the top capper? Who has the most teampoints? Best Rifle? Most kills with demo? Best hit% with PPSH? Most wins as a TL? Etc, so many neat stats to track. I'm surprised a global stat system isn't in place.

Then I wonder...was I a better capper, or 20% faster? Was I a better shooter, or 20% faster to my sights? A better demo, or 19% ammo distribution better? Was I better at SMG combat, or was my recoil 20% less? Was my SA better, or my PIV faster?

bleh
When it comes to "who's best" the whole thing really doesn't matter when undoubtedly the "best" players will be those who have farmed the most bots. I know, right?

Reactions: Six_Ten
Upvote 0
If I am interested in stats and want to have fun with the numbers in them, I am gonna watch an NBA game and work through their statistics section of the game analysis.

If I want to recognize a good RO player, I am looking at someone that gives instruction/information to the team, is helpful to teammates and leads his comrades to the capzone.

Some things are simply not told in numbers...

Reactions: TravisT
Upvote 0