• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Error] Honor Level falling

jay35

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 26, 2011
My Honor Level was 9 when I played the game earlier this evening, and I even have a screenshot taken for another purpose that happens to show I was level 9.

I just ended a FireFight match, did pretty well, was near the top of my team in score, kills, and very few deaths. I had one TK.

I noticed at the end of the FF match, on the aftermatch report screen my honor level in the upper left was only 8 instead of 9 that i had before, which made no sense.

I also noticed on the weapons performance screens in the aftermatch report it showed Honor Level 7/10 for each weapon, but the top left corner of the screen showed my overall Honor Level as 8.

I exited that game as the server was changing maps, and decided I'd check my Profile from the main menu of the game, hoping to see the correct Honor Level 9 displayed.

But there my Honor Level was listed as 7!

What gives? How did I lose two levels worth of Honor that was saved in my stats when I last exited the game earlier tonight? :(

Is the game not saving Honor progress properly? Or is Honor Level in multiplayer separate from the Honor Level found in my Profile off the main menu?

The game appears to be doing nothing properly on the stats screens, most of the "Ranked" servers are unranked and not registering experiance or kill stats properly.

For example I have 1580% Kar98 accuracy with my rifle which IS impossible, also after getting near 10 kills with my Kar98 I still need 4 to level ... its been like that for about ... 5 different servers and 5 kills on each.

The Ranked and Unranked server list needs sorting as a TOP priority, because its simply ruining game play and not giving anyone anything to progress with, infact its staunching gameplay into this tough slog into finding a server that works properly and then the problem of trying to get on it without any of the crashing bugs or lockout bugs effecting you ... giving a very poor game indeed.

Upvote 0
I just got to Level 10 in-game and let the round completely end and only exited when the next map was loading.

I went back to the game's main menu and chose to view my profile stats and there i am level 8.

So again the game's main page is two honor levels behind what I've actually earned in the game.

Of course few if any of the weapons or roles actually track stats properly.

Last edited:
Upvote 0