• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RoGame.exe Crashes before launch

TheRoosterxf

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 15, 2011
Hello, I have been playing RO2 since it came out for users in beta. It has been working like a champ. I've had no problems at all except the bugs you guys fixed :). I was playing this morning and then decided to change my settings to my widescreen instead of the 4:3 ratio it was at. I changed my settings and exited the game. A few seconds later my computer got a random Blue Screen and I restarted it. I then went to start RO2 and it says preparing to launch then brings up the Nazi RO2 middle image loading screena and crashes immediately saying rogame.exe has stopped working. I have tried everything you can think of, and been finding nothing specific to my issue. Only random crashes in the game. Mine just wont start now :(. I've uploaded the last two times i tried to launch RO2. Again this has never happened before this morning. And I cannot get into the game at all.

I've- Reinstalled the game, re-did the Redistributable in the folder, tried to start the exe launch file in that same folder and it said cannot start without steam. Deleted my .blob file in steam.. I even set launch options such as -windowed -autoconfig -dxlevel 90 -w -h and so forth.

Here are some attachments!

Attachments

• unreal-v7258-2011.09.15-19.35.23.dmp
    193.1 KB · Views: 0
  • unreal-v7258-2011.09.15-19.34.13.dmp
    198 KB · Views: 0
  • DxDiag.txt
    43.5 KB · Views: 0