• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
RO:O will NOT use any existing art (textures/models etc I assume) from 3.3 (according to Ramm or Yosh), so anything will need to either be changed, or maps will need to include current packages that they use.

Maps will ALSO need to have ALL(?) actors updated, because RO:O will have its own set of actors, so the current 3.3 ones won't work (again from Yosh/Ramm or some dev on IRC).

Maps can therefore be ported, but it probably will take a fair bit of work.
Berlin and Ponyri (now with a new name I believe) are 2 maps which have fairly definately been updated, and I would assume that pretty much every existing RO map has either been cut (in the case of maps like Donets, I would assume, since at least one dev hates that map), or has been remade (ie: Ponyri, Berlin), or the maps are brand new maps which have not featured in RO before.

This is not necessarily 100% Bible, BUT I am mostly sure on most of it, after paying attention and doing some speculation, so I would guess it to be pretty much accurate.

Upvote 0