• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

November 21st Update Notes

Pings still goin off limits when more than 20 pppl are in the server. just dcd from the server cuz of it...there was like 18 ppl playin all averagin 60-80...server got full around 40 ppl and all pings went crazy...140+...thats just hilarious...its the U3 engine that just cant handle more than 20 ppl rite...tc and hf.
Your posts are always so informative and helpful for all.

No mention of server hardware in this post.
No mention of your hardware in the previous post.
Hopefully you have posted a copy of your .dmp in this thread.....
http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=57714

Upvote 0
Pings still goin off limits when more than 20 pppl are in the server. just dcd from the server cuz of it...there was like 18 ppl playin all averagin 60-80...server got full around 40 ppl and all pings went crazy...140+...thats just hilarious...its the U3 engine that just cant handle more than 20 ppl rite...tc and hf.

Don't whine if you didn't test the beta.

Upvote 0
[QUOTE='[TW]StragoMagus;971779']
  • Reduced Elite Riflemen and Assault roles on all maps
[/QUOTE]

cool.

so it took them 2 months to make a simple change that we've been asking for since the beta. Now i assume it will take them another 2 months before they add mode to get rid of unlocks and keep historically accurate loadouts instead...

i look forward to that day.

Upvote 0
I'm looking forward to this very much once I've finished building my new computer. (I've got all the hardware installed, and reached a stable overclock, just need to install all my software, set up user accounts and config everything again.)

Hopefully the combination of the physics tweaks reducing CPU load as well as my new Core [email protected] should be enough that I am no longer CPU bound in this game :p

I'm really happy about the limitation of the Assault and Semi-Auto classes. Taking buildings is going to be more difficult, but worth it if the game overall is more realistic.

Questions:

1.) Any updates on porting the game to the DX11 capable build of Unreal 3 Engine? This will go a long way to reduce the CPU load (orat least spread it out) for many people.

2.) Will you guys consider making a new realism mode above hardcore, with less accurate guns, and less accurate fire while moving?

Upvote 0