• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[mutator] kf rpg

Thanks Gartley :) As for the third person bug, its F4 in single player, can't do it multi-player, but several maps on servers 2 and 5 multiple players randomly spawned in third person. Also, sometimes you spawned without "hands". You couldn't pull out a gun. IDK what thats about, it only happened to me on one map one time :/

The mod needs to load allot of data. On spawn you might want to wait a few secs to load everything. This might help.

Upvote 0
Maybe. More suggestions btw - can there be a larger starting bonus for flame resistance? I love using the flamethrower to back up my turrets, but to be able to do it comfortably is going to take a million exp points :/ Also, dual pistols...
Also, the basing mechanic on the turrets is funky, it often slides and twists or falls.. Idk if you can do anything about this. It'd be cool if you used teh portal turret as well - everyone loves those little guys :p Also, it gives achieves for kills (800 kills without dying is where i noticed it) and includes "assists". I had only 750 kills when i got that, but had assisted alot. Not really a bug, just pointing it out.

GOD AM I LOVING THIS MOD. I've played more KF the last 2 days than the rest of the last month... Thanks again *rushes off to get carry weight up AGAIN*

Upvote 0
Hi Hemi,

I got a gut feeling since i had read the posts discussion between you and Braindead before. So i decide to ask you a question ever since the idea of kf rpg appear.

Did you both ever play on ut2004 invasion rpg server which is DW?

Under UI Hemi Roid... player tag name on ut2004?

Anyway, does this rpg include vamprisim skill for the player weapon which convert damage to specimens as an award to player health?

:)

I did try to make an separate standalone mutator on vamprisim. Had posted a thread on coding section. Just awaiting mod to approve to show the thread.

Upvote 0
Fixes :

- Cap on the skill levels and exp points. You went in the negatives after you passed it.
- Decrease of costs in the store
- Decrease of money earned by killing
- Decrease of EXP points earned
- Less crazy zed spawns

Turrets blocking is very tricky to fix, so were going to leave that for now. You skill points will remain, but levelling skills is a bit harder now. This so you wont be done in 2 weeks lol.

We had no idea this mod would be so popular, so bare with us. Its a 2 man job lol. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Fixes :

- Cap on the skill levels and exp points. You went in the negatives after you passed it.
- Decrease of costs in the store
- Decrease of money earned by killing
- Decrease of EXP points earned
- Less early bossfights
- Less crazy zed spawns

Turrets blocking is very tricky to fix, so were going to leave that for now. You skill points will remain, but levelling skills is a bit harder now. This so you wont be done in 2 weeks lol.

We had no idea this mod would be so popular, so bare with us. Its a 2 man job lol. :)
Hey mate this is a serious bonus to us all! We are at your feet! :p

Upvote 0
Big issue - you guys reduced all numbers by 10, i get that. but you get full awards for acheives. So i had a lvl 3 gun by lvl 4 zeds :/ Also, the units are still original price, therefore excessively expensive, even with 1k dosh per achieve.

good point, were on it

adjustments will be made throughout the week

dont worry if you feel a tad nerfed atm, were working on it :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0