• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

no monster detail

scarz

May 17, 2009
Alright so far im loving the game the only problem i have with it is that when ever i play everything is black except the level. my weapons, teammates, and monsters are just all black no detail but if i put the flashlight on I can see my weapon with detail, the monsters with detail, and my teammates with detail. I just want to know whats up with that is there a way to fix that cause iv seen others playing this game and its seems to only be my copy of killing floor thats like that. please help it would make me enjoy the game a hell of alot more.

I'm having the same exact issue. I'm using a crappy old laptop with an Intel(R) 965 (or something) Express family chipset. Worked fine on the old killing floor. Hell, it works on most Source games (Excluding Left4dead).

I don't get it, I've tried turning motion blur off like suggested in another thread, still no luck. Any insight?

Upvote 0
iv been playin with the setting since i started playin and i got no changes.

Accelerator in Use: Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family
Video BIOS: 1436
Current Graphics Mode: 1280 by 800 True Color (60 Hz)

thats mine. your prob usin the same. it works fine for ALL my other steam games no prob.

Last edited:
Upvote 0