• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

-Skins for Download-

I have a question, are there any skins altering how the zeds look? There are plenty for the characters, but I want to see some for the zeds. Does anyone know of any?

Thanks.

I once heard of one that used Resident Evil spec skins, but I'm pretty sure that's a permanant change instead of a mutator, so I wouldn't suggest it if you have any doubts.

Upvote 0
I will give it a go, do you have the link, I can't find it.

I believe this was the thread link (it's mostly chars at first, and then gets into zeds).: [url]http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=44334[/URL]

To be honest though, it's been too long since I have looked at it, so I don't really know for sure if it's operational with working links, and I don't have the time or knowledge to do all of that.

In any case, that's all the info I've got. I'm sure someone will crop up knowing more, though.:D

Upvote 0
I believe this was the thread link (it's mostly chars at first, and then gets into zeds).: [url]http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=44334[/URL]

To be honest though, it's been too long since I have looked at it, so I don't really know for sure if it's operational with working links, and I don't have the time or knowledge to do all of that.

In any case, that's all the info I've got. I'm sure someone will crop up knowing more, though.:D

Thanks so much man, I will take a look and post back any findings.

Upvote 0
also, I have another one that I just remembered, but it was just a screenshot from it, I don't have any links:(. The good news is that Yoyomassis should have the link around here somewhere...

Anyways, it was a funny mod that allowed you to replace zed skins with survivor skins:p.

Also, there was another one on the KFL server that switched around spec skins, with siren-crawlers, patty-sirens, scrake-fasts, crawler-scrakes, stalker-clots, bloat-stalkers, gore-pounds, and flesh-bloats. But I don't have the link either:(

Well, I don't have any links or solid material in either case, but hopefully this will encourge someone to come forward. And hopefully the RE replacements work as well:D

Upvote 0
also, I have another one that I just remembered, but it was just a screenshot from it, I don't have any links:(. The good news is that Yoyomassis should have the link around here somewhere...

Anyways, it was a funny mod that allowed you to replace zed skins with survivor skins:p.

Also, there was another one on the KFL server that switched around spec skins, with siren-crawlers, patty-sirens, scrake-fasts, crawler-scrakes, stalker-clots, bloat-stalkers, gore-pounds, and flesh-bloats. But I don't have the link either:(

Well, I don't have any links or solid material in either case, but hopefully this will encourge someone to come forward. And hopefully the RE replacements work as well:D

The guy working on the Resident Evil skins hasn't updated that thread since July. There were no download links, the links were just to screenshots of his skins in game. I would like to try this one that swaps survivor skins with zed skins, it sounds intriguing. Is it an actual mod, or do you just download skins for the zeds?

Upvote 0
The guy working on the Resident Evil skins hasn't updated that thread since July. There were no download links, the links were just to screenshots of his skins in game. I would like to try this one that swaps survivor skins with zed skins, it sounds intriguing. Is it an actual mod, or do you just download skins for the zeds?

I'm pretty sure it's a mutator, but you would have to ask Yoyomassis (the same person who brought you such wonders as Dual weilding Machetes and Mediguns:D). I'm pretty sure he made it, so I would either wait for him to post it, or go and PM him.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Maybe make him look more like Ghost from MW2.

modern-warfare-2-ghost-01.jpg
Even though I hate MW2, gotta agree with this.

Upvote 0