• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server About Ranked Servers

I think most people are aware of the problem, and most people are being polite.

I only offered a suggestion to A. Help get round the fact that people are waiting on getting approval in the Ranked system B. Giving TWI more time to plough through the numerous applications and C. Making the game more appealing to players who'll initially have more choice of server.

Sorry if that came across wrong, but I'll keep my trap shut in future. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
I don't see your server submission in the list. Please re-apply. And all of the rest of you take note: this is the right way to complain :)

Hi Ramm-Jaeger

I have re-applied unfortinally i was given the error IP (range) was already applied for!

Im not sure if this means our application is still awaiting processing or whatever but if you could have a look i'd be extrealy apprivative.

Thanks

Joe.

Upvote 0
Everyone,

If you already applied and your servers aren't showing up ranked, please post the information in this thread:

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=64746

Post it in that thread, EVEN if you already posted it here, or e-mailed it to me personally. I'm going to have my people checking that thread and adding IP's in that thread if they had an application that would have been approved if not for some minor error.

Looking at the IP's posted in this thread, most of them were denied because of corrupt IPs or improper CIDR. So please post in that thread with your IP's formatted correctly - and once again, only if you've already went through the application process.

Upvote 0
Everyone,

If you already applied and your servers aren't showing up ranked, please post the information in this thread:

[url]http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=64746[/URL]

Post it in that thread, EVEN if you already posted it here, or e-mailed it to me personally. I'm going to have my people checking that thread and adding IP's in that thread if they had an application that would have been approved if not for some minor error.

Looking at the IP's posted in this thread, most of them were denied because of corrupt IPs or improper CIDR. So please post in that thread with your IP's formatted correctly - and once again, only if you've already went through the application process.

Thank you.

I realised I had submitted my app on Tuesday with the incorrect notation.

I had submitted: 24.77.33.94/24 which should have been: 24.77.33.94/32

I just resubmitted a new app and I will use the other thread. Thanks. :)

Upvote 0
Thank you.

I realised I had submitted my app on Tuesday with the incorrect notation.

I had submitted: 24.77.33.94/24 which should have been: 24.77.33.94/32

I just resubmitted a new app and I will use the other thread. Thanks. :)

Yep, most people made that same mistake, requesting 255 ip's when they only wanted one :)

Upvote 0
i apologize for the font my server admin posted it in our forums and thats how i copied it and pasted it

GAMEHIGH - HARDCORE - Los Angeles, CA
216.18.215.199:7787

32 slot 'Tactical Realism' modded server located in Los Angeles, CA.
icon_e_surprised.gif

here is the CIDR conversion 170.170.59.0 - 170.170.59.255

im not very tech savvy and we all work so its been hard to get this done.

Upvote 0
Now I'm starting to get a little miffed here. We don't need any more advice on how we should have handled this. You want your servers ranked, be polite, apply, and we'll get them on as quick as we can.

I understand that, but our empty servers are making us pissed. For this to happen twice no doubt.

Wouldnt it of been a good idea to of gone through all the applications, accept or refuse then have done what you have done?
This way we would of known if there was a problem with what we submitted. At the moment we could sit here for days with dead servers and our apps have already been rejected.

Sorry, just a little frustrated

Right? I'm wondering who I have to blow to get a ranked server. Apparently I've been waiting in the wrong line.

Upvote 0