• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Global Stats Reset

Global Stats Reset

• Yes

Votes: 718 75.3%
  • No

Votes: 235 24.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My opinion is :

Because nobody have working Stats and Achievment. (that's clear N O B O D Y )

So , Tripwire NEED to :

-Correct that bug first
-Reset stat
-Achievment

As SOON As POSSIBLE.

Those crazy stats are making me mad !
Ro 2 is cool, by tripwire are actually acting like non-professional ... That's totally disapointing.

I vote RESET !

Abd still my and some of my fiends stats are perfectly fine so your nobody is not entirely true^^

Upvote 0
Reset with no questions, i got achievements randomly which i never should have gotten, loads of them.

I also randomly got 3500 kills in one round today, with a bunch of weapons i never used etc.. Proof?

47FA4BA9C356296CD80A1128D2840D704227EBA7

Upvote 0
As soon as the problem gets fixed, the stats and achievements need a complete reset. Its a total mess right now. I'm disappointed that its still not working.

This is a popular thread so I'll ask this here. Is there anyone here who has problems with stats/level but didn't play in the beta? Just trying to figure out if they are related.

I didn't played the beta, and my stats are totally random, so probably not.

Reactions: goat77
Upvote 0
*how i learned how not to worry about my stats and started to love just be playing again and having FUN...* :rolleyes:

Look,this **** isn't about STATS,so stop bothering every thread with your bull****.There is a STAT system which gives you THINGS YOU DIDN'T EARN,and doesn't give you THINGS YOU ACTUALLY EARNED.This AFFECTS the GAMEPLAY.Okay?This isn't about the game being playable without stats,this is about stats system is being COMPLETELY broken.

Reactions: RojaNNation
Upvote 0
no need to bust a nut kid. If you are so enraged about someting so meaningless like stats ( and yeah..mine work fine...) :D you really, really, really should...try to find something meaningfull to do...:eek:

I dont care if some beginner got some wintertrigger or some drummags or bigger mag...dosent help them to be better if they get that in an instant...oh lord...

Reactions: Jorg Biermann1
Upvote 0
Look,this **** isn't about STATS,so stop bothering every thread with your bull****

no need to bust a nut kid. If you are so enraged about someting so meaningless like stats ( and yeah..mine work fine...) :D you really, really, really should...try to find something meaningfull to do...:eek:

I find myself extremely not in need of making any further comment on the subject.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0