• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What are 'you' gonna change about it

I would enable Weapon shot out of hand if I could:rolleyes:

And no death message. Since I experienced it in Darkest hour I noticed how I am obsessed with the death messages. It is the only way to easily see if you hit.
I loved how I didn't see it anyway, so you actually have to see if he fell down or still walks (muscle memory made me look to the messages almost before I shot).

Upvote 0
Yeap, although quite a lot. Most immersive game I've ever played was RnL at it's best (on the map eglise with nice folks). No score, Zero HUD and 3D voice chat => immersive as ****.
Ahem RnL DID have a HuD, it's just that you had to hit a button to show it, just like what RO2 is doing. If it didn't have one, you'd be raging that you had no idea how many magazines you had or where the objectives are ;)

Upvote 0
I'm going ULTRA REALISM mode. I will only play the game with one life. When my soldier dies I will forever uninstall the game and blow up my computer.

i prefer to realistically feel the impact of the bullets.. RO2 isn't realistic enough for me

It just doesn't cut it sitting in my imax theatre playing FPS and NOT feeling the pain

imax_halo.jpg

and HuDs
heck
HuDs are for WIMPS
thats why only men drive cars with no spedometer, gas guage, heating guage, or clock
THOSE ON BOARD DISPLAYS ARE FOR WIMPS

Upvote 0
Ahem RnL DID have a HuD, it's just that you had to hit a button to show it, just like what RO2 is doing. If it didn't have one, you'd be raging that you had no idea how many magazines you had or where the objectives are ;)
Well, true, although it is extremly little HUD. A very good example though of how important HUD is sometimes =).

Upvote 0