• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Gaming or Sex?

Lol!

Yeah, I know. I don't get it, but I know.

That's what I was after.
Though I was thinking more along the lines of a Bernardo Bertolucci and less along the lines of a Luc Besson.
Your little throwaway line just had me a little worried there.:)

there is enough gals out there whom like rough play for a bit...tho ist all about respect and you need to be close, like really close, and have a good relationship. If booth understand the play that comes with dominance/submission it can be quite fullfilling...tho, in my experience its more the inteligent types that are into that play...dumb people just ****..and thats it...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
But the thing is, nobody could possibly want to hear about your conquests or how horny you are or god knows what.

But if they do, I guess that means I ought to go ahead and share my tales of my exploits a month or two ago and how it affected my bowel movements.
Yeah I never did that, if people have nothing else to do than implying stuff I don't care

Upvote 0
i allways find it funny that you people run in circels over his postings..he wins..sorry...but...yeah..elaborated troll :rolleyes:
in fact...hes doing the same thing since..ages..and you all still snap for it..i understand that the circle is kind of entertaining tho

Well we're forumgoers!

We need an excuse to post.

Upvote 0
My perspective on sex changed when on occasion I said no to it, but not for gaming.

I have to really want the person I'm going to have sex with. That's not something I come to after a night at the bar, booze or anything else. When you've turned down women before because you simply don't want to have sex with them, it makes you redefine what the sex you want to have really is.

And right now in my life, I don't have the desire or the energy to go out and find someone I want to have sex with, court them, possibly be rejected, yadda yadda. As nice as it would be to have someone in my bed, there's all the baggage that comes with it, BEFORE you even get someone pregnant. "I can't sleep unless you're next to me." I couldn't ****ing stand that line, and it's the kind of sacrifice you make to have a good relationship, and I just ain't ready to give up things for that yet.

So, a fappin' we will go. I've gotten laid enough in my life that it doesn't hold a lot of mystery for me anymore. Consider fapping an "inferior good" in terms of economics. Or a "substitution good." You really going to get high and mighty with a dude who eats Ramen because he can't afford steak?

And +1 for the epicness of this thread. We've all gotten off on down-voting Drakon, now at least it's out in the open, as creepy as that is.

*fap fap fap*

Last edited:
Reactions: Fedorov
Upvote 0
My perspective on sex changed when on occasion I said no to it, but not for gaming.

I have to really want the person I'm going to have sex with. That's not something I come to after a night at the bar, booze or anything else. When you've turned down women before because you simply don't want to have sex with them, it makes you redefine what the sex you want to have really is.

And right now in my life, I don't have the desire or the energy to go out and find someone I want to have sex with, court them, possibly be rejected, yadda yadda. As nice as it would be to have someone in my bed, there's all the baggage that comes with it, BEFORE you even get someone pregnant. "I can't sleep unless you're next to me." I couldn't ****ing stand that line, and it's the kind of sacrifice you make to have a good relationship, and I just ain't ready to give up things for that yet.

So, a fappin' we will go. I've gotten laid enough in my life that it doesn't hold a lot of mystery for me anymore. Consider fapping an "inferior good" in terms of economics. Or a "substitution good." You really going to get high and mighty with a dude who eats Ramen because he can't afford steak?

And +1 for the epicness of this thread. We've all gotten off on down-voting Dakon, now at least it's out in the open, as creepy as that is.

*fap fap fap*

Those are wise words.

*specially the last 3*

Reactions: DraKon2k and doomis
Upvote 0
As nice as it would be to have someone in my bed, there's all the baggage that comes with it, BEFORE you even get someone pregnant. "I can't sleep unless you're next to me." I couldn't ****ing stand that line, and it's the kind of sacrifice you make to have a good relationship, and I just ain't ready to give up things for that yet.
I guess I'm kind of the complete opposite because that's exactly what I'm gunning for.:eek: Sex, to me, is just taking this further, but if I had to live without sex or without having someone to hold and cuddle with I would lose the sex in a heartbeat.

Not that I have either at the moment (or ever will, from here on out, the way things are looking now. That train appears to be gone. Mostly talking about giving up hope here, rather than giving up practices, tbh :().

Upvote 0