• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Players with a brain damage.

img_5271a.jpg

Fear not sir, mission acomplished.

Upvote 0
As long as there are online games, you will have to put up with this from time to time. Names mainly are the problem for some, just last night a pair of guys were on my German team, with the the names, Jew Cooker, and Jew Slayer. Totally uncalled for. :(

These players are really sick. They have to be brought to auswitch for
a day. Then look thereafter how they can think and write.:mad:

Upvote 0
As long as there are online games, you will have to put up with this from time to time. Names mainly are the problem for some, just last night a pair of guys were on my German team, with the the names, Jew Cooker, and Jew Slayer. Totally uncalled for. :(

I do not like this type of behavior, this is why I wanted to start shaming those players.
Red Orchestra has a small community, let those players be ashamed.

Upvote 0
Excuse me, but there's no reason to report on players who are just typing obscenities, if they're ruining game play by being an arse in game like team-killing, then so be it and make a fuss about them. I'd commend you for that, but please just leave someone who wants to type something ludicrous into chat alone.

Have a nice day.

Upvote 0
Excuse me, but there's no reason to report on players who are just typing obscenities, if they're ruining game play by being an arse in game like team-killing, then so be it and make a fuss about them. I'd commend you for that, but please just leave someone who wants to type something ludicrous into chat alone.

Have a nice day.

True that. If an Admin is on the server when this type of behavior is expressed, it is up to them to deal with it. No one elses really.

Upvote 0