• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics [Video] How to Rock 6-Man HoE with Commando:

HawkActual

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
This is a live-commentary and demonstration of the Commando class on a 6-man HoE Foundry Pub game.

I also cover its corresponding role on the team and lay out the groundwork for those looking to be more effective.

Comments always appreciated.

A disclaimer before viewing: If you are sensitive to use of language, I'd recommend you skip this video, as this was recorded on the fly and in the heat of HoE.

Enjoy.
YouTube - Rocking "Hell on Earth" difficulty as a Commando (w/ Live Commentary)

Last edited:
Reactions: Spicy
This is a live-commentary and demonstration of the Commando class on a 6-man HoE Foundry Pub game.

I also cover its corresponding role on the team and lay out the groundwork for those looking to be more effective.

Comments always appreciated.

A disclaimer before viewing: If you are sensitive to use of language, I'd recommend you skip this video, as this was recorded on the fly and in the heat of HoE.

Enjoy.
YouTube - Rocking "Hell on Earth" difficulty as a Commando (w/ Live Commentary)

Looks good, but when you ran out of ammo, your 9mm is still a good weapon as commando, with the reload bonus. I find even on HoE, if you can aim, it is still a decent weapon. If that happens to me, I usually hang back and heal teammates, and engage groups of crap like crawlers, clots, and a couple gorefasts with the 9mm.

I use the 9mm as commando on later waves on single small enemies, because I will have both rifles full to use back to back when I need to.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Lets keep posting, and maybe he'll put it back up :D

I played with HawkActual quite a bit and he was going to help me make commentaries for Killing Floor. Then I recently found out he removed all his videos and I asked 'why' but he hasn't got back to me.

But I'm almost certain Hawk won't be putting that video or any of his videos back up anytime soon... :(

Upvote 0
I think I've seen the videos before, I assume he removed them because of the constant flames in the comments about him using aimbots and stuff like that, I might be wrong though and it was someone else, quite long ago but maybe he got annoyed at that, INCASE it's the same person as the videos I saw.

Upvote 0