• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Can we get a reset of stats and have it working next patch?!

Dulak

Nov 25, 2006
Ill just give my example -

have played a total of about 24 hours since release~

- have had to keep redoing my level 1-2 assault training (keeps resetting)
- and have had to do my mkb42 over and over again from level 3-4

- but on a plus side I played on one server and got free stats; went from level 2 honor to 29 and also received is it level 34 kar training and various other trainings - including weapons I have never used (example I havnt played the russians yet but have had training in various weapons).

... Ive seen people with level 77 honor already and other high honor; how can we be sure if this is legit or from bugs with the code like I received.

I prefer to play a game where its fun/fair and challenging (for all); not where I get 27 free honor levels and free training (err ya dont even like the kar (the rifle of the germans).

thanks

- oh not to sound all negative - but I Really enjoy the game and have been a big ran of RO for awhile now (as you can see been a member here since 2006).

Last edited:
Ill just give my example -

have played a total of about 24 hours since release~

- have had to keep redoing my level 1-2 assault training (keeps resetting)
- and have had to do my mkb42 over and over again from level 3-4

- but on a plus side I played on one server and got free stats; went from level 2 honor to 29 and also received is it level 34 kar training and various other trainings - including weapons I have never used (example I havnt played the russians yet but have had training in various weapons).

... Ive seen people with level 77 honor already and other high honor; how can we be sure if this is legit or from bugs with the code like I received.

I prefer to play a game where its fun/fair and challenging (for all); not where I get 27 free honor levels and free training (err ya dont even like the kar (the rifle of the germans).

thanks

- oh not to sound all negative - but I Really enjoy the game and have been a big ran of RO for awhile now (as you can see been a member here since 2006).

It's because you use the M42b, god has seeked to punish you for your newb gun usage.:IS2:

Upvote 0
i had the exactly same issue tomorrow - went from 4 to 41 honor.
i entered one of ranked servers, my comp got strange lockdown and after restart of computer i got 41 honor and plenty of achievements I haven't earned.
looking for stat reset now :)

Upvote 0
The patches fixed the game for me except for the stats. I am currently not playing the game at all waiting for this to get fixed. I'm not even trying to get them to work since a reset is likely to (and probably should) happen.

We would really appreciate another update on the issue even if there isn't much progress, and as someone said maybe some instructions to help locate the problem and provide feedback for TWI. I am hoping this will be fixed soon.

Upvote 0
The patches fixed the game for me except for the stats. I am currently not playing the game at all waiting for this to get fixed. I'm not even trying to get them to work since a reset is likely to (and probably should) happen.

We would really appreciate another update on the issue even if there isn't much progress, and as someone said maybe some instructions to help locate the problem and provide feedback for TWI. I am hoping this will be fixed soon.

Same here. I'm very glad that TWI is on it, and most of my concerns have been dealt with. Just waiting for the stat thing to be fixed up before I go head first into the game!

Upvote 0
jeeez..you guys srsly refuse to play because the stats are not doing fine for you...jeezzzz:rolleyes:

did it EVER cross your mind that while they might not work for you you could maybeh improove your play and when they START to work for you might level up faster because you are actualy better at the game ?...oh wait..iam in the ro2 section of the twi forums...where reason is scarce...sheesh:rolleyes:

Upvote 0
jeeez..you guys srsly refuse to play because the stats are not doing fine for you...jeezzzz:rolleyes:

did it EVER cross your mind that while they might not work for you you could maybeh improove your play and when they START to work for you might level up faster because you are actualy better at the game ?...oh wait..iam in the ro2 section of the twi forums...where reason is scarce...sheesh:rolleyes:

Yeah, how dare them wanting to wait for the game to fully work. Well, like you said yourself though, reason is scarce here. ;)

Upvote 0