• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Looking for . . .

Durrty.Red

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 22, 2011
Im not nescessarily looking to join a clan, i just want to find a group of people to informally play the game with. More like a gaming ring than anything else. If your interested, my xfire is kidkrazy1989 and my steam id is tkpkidkrazy. I am a member of a clan that does not intend to buy a KF server, but I can use our ts3 server or our vent server to play KF if i so choose. Add me if yall wanna play sometime!!

hi, can I drop in? I personally always prefer groups over pubbers, so I'd love to hop in. I'm in Southwest USA, so hopefully not ridiculous ping (be aware, though, my internet has been giving me some insane grief lately)

Add me via the little steam icon in the upper right corner of my post, if you want :D

Any time you see me in game, you're more than welcome to jump in with us. I added you a while back but we haven't gotten to play together yet. My name right now on steam is _[RG]_Kamikaze_Bum

Upvote 0
@Timur, I cant find you on steam, and i didnt see an icon. add me up its TKPKidKrazy

are you sure? Its right beneath the Green Blocks, at least on my screen (upper right hand corner), D=

And sorry, I have a tendency to accidentally friend random people on steam (I type in typos and accidentally send friend requests to accounts with similar names xD), so if the request doesn't show up in a while (and you haven't found the little black box), then I probably just friended some CoD player in Alaska or something.

Upvote 0
I live in California and also looking for hard / suicidal / hoe players.

I have been playing for only two month now and I love this game.
So far I have Lv 6 Support, lv 5 Medic and all the others are lv 4.

I can also host a dedicated server whenever is needed. People from west coast, NV, AZ and TX regularly ping sub 80-100.

Upvote 0
I live in California and also looking for hard / suicidal / hoe players.

I have been playing for only two month now and I love this game.
So far I have Lv 6 Support, lv 5 Medic and all the others are lv 4.

I can also host a dedicated server whenever is needed. People from west coast, NV, AZ and TX regularly ping sub 80-100.

Well if you ever wanna run with us, most of us in the group I run with is East Coast, but we have some central and even a few west coasters that play with us.

Edit: My steam name is the same as my forum name.

Last edited:
Upvote 0