• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

HC FPS gamer here, a few suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't tell me COD don't take some skill, go tell that to Tek9 Stevy the Pro player. It's a skill, it just different from RO. It's a lot bout what you are used to playing. Don't tell me this guy don't have skill.

YouTube - TEK9 Stevy - 9Lives HD

Hey by the way anyone can do what that guy does...when you quick scope the sniper in COD it automatically has 100% accuracy...I've seen people do that all the time in cod..even i can do that..hes not that special...I mean that sniper is practically one shot one kill anyways so I say its easier for him...and the good. Thing about RO IS People wont be doing that because its not realistic...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I got something to say to all you COD fans..seeing as I have played every cod religiously till CoD MW2... Played the first one since it had came out

The cod games have been degenerated so much... since the first... I don't need another scenerio of a group of developers trying to make a perfectly awesome game...into a game a ****ing 13 year old would play... another thing is that gibson himself said he intended to make a game that's not like every other shooter... that's unique and realistic and gets the players involved into the realism...this game also doesn't have call of dutys ****ty engine..it's using the new unreal so even if they wanted to make it like another call of duty it would not feel like it... this game isn't for people who play call of duty..or more or less want it to be like COD.. its an adults game of realism and new ideas

That being said
THIS GAME IS NOT CALL OF DUTY..GET OVER IT

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If i whould be a RO dev i whould be crying about the love portrayed in this thread for my ****ing game...:eek: ( also obligatory :troll: )

3. Yeah that video.....all of those no scopes are done in memorization of where the bullet goes since it is always in the middle of your screen and what they basically do is practice the same thing over and over and over again until they have it done to perfection, it also doesn't help that the guns have little to no recoil. So with knowing that I would love to see him do the same in Red Orchestra as he would have to try to do it with tons of factors affecting his shot. (Examples: Map size, bullet drop, location, he can't jump like a mad man, recoil, 3d scopes, etc.......)
sorry butt thats only partly true..you never had to go against a clan full of hipshot monkeys in ro..trust me..its pretty unforgiving. But still beatable..and to be fair..it got better with the "roladder-mutator" but still was present..i missed that i couldent "popupdeploy" my mg at times but hell...RO:HOS has pivoting the mg on the pod so i dont need that "exploit" anymore to fire downwards out of windows ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reactions: Snuffeldjuret
Upvote 0
I got something to say to all you COD fans..seeing as I have played every cod religiously till CoD MW2... Played the first one since it had came out

The cod games have been degenerated so much... since the first... I don't need another scenerio of a group of developers trying to make a perfectly awesome game...into a game a ****ing 13 year old would play... another thing is that gibson himself said he intended to make a game that's not like every other shooter... that's unique and realistic and gets the players involved into the realism...this game also doesn't have call of dutys ****ty engine..it's using the new unreal so even if they wanted to make it like another call of duty it would not feel like it... this game isn't for people who play call of duty..or more or less want it to be like COD.. its an adults game of realism and new ideas

That being said
THIS GAME IS NOT CALL OF DUTY..GET OVER IT

Upvote 0
You really need to play Ostfront. In Ostfront, there is maps in which we have to destroy objectives to advance against the opposing team, while the team tries to prevent them from planting the bomb. And why would you use that thread against us RO players?:troll:
You're tell me that I really need to play RO? Thats rich.:D

Upvote 0
Well, it's too bad the many good people who are watching this thread, won't step in and say what they would like, but I understand why. Most agree with my logic, but who wants to come in here only to get ridiculed by members. :confused: Something as simple as a FFA/DM game can make a huge difference. What do you do? I tried guys, I tried, just don't complain when the game comes out. That's if they buy it. :( Regardless, that goes for both sides. lol Fair warned, just wait and see what I think is going to happen. lol I hope this :troll: 's wrong. I've had enough, signing off. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
What I'm saying is there's still a large group of people that play FFA/DM. Clans like Extreme Idiots, Rebels of Carnage, Team Brutality and about ten more I could name. There are around 700 players in just those clans alone. Perhaps they won't care since they have COD, but it would be nice to get large clans in to RO2. Just a thought. Maybe they get it, maybe they don't. Your right, who need those people. lol Maybe a mod will bring those people into the game idk. I don't understand why people can't see beyond there own thing. The possibilities? Meh...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I understand it, I do, it's just that TWI is leaving out a segment of people for no reason, other than "It's our thing" Enough said.

The thing is that things like DM belong to other games. Many longterm players and i hope new ones came to RO because it dient had that type of gameplay.

Just try to understand it. It seems you have a hard time to do so.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.