• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

NSFW-ish photobucket probably is going to take it down :(

Spoiler!

Upvote 0
I took these pictures today at work. This wasn't the first time it has happened there. It wasn't even the first time it had happened today. It was the first time it happened when I was in a position that I could get proof and make something happen.

This exemplifies why machine guards are so important. This also demonstrates the importance of not cheaping out on your equipment. If you want to have a safe manufacturing environment with a high quality product and happy employees, then you really need to make sure that everything is up to code.

And you really need to pay attention when your safety supervisor - that's me - tells you that you need to do put a guard on a machine. Don't just put it off by saying that the guard will interfere with production. A little bit of extra output is not worth the headache that you'll have if this happens.

With that introduction, you probably already can guess what lies behind the spoiler button ... but I'm still going to warn you: DO NOT CLICK IF YOU'RE SQUEAMISH.

Spoiler!

Upvote 0