• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Quick Question

I was looking for sweet KF mods, especially weapons, and I though i saw an p-90 mod somewhere? I cant find it tho. IDK if it was scrapped or just a suggestion, but the HS-90 from Goldeneye: Rogue Agent and the P-90 are about my fav. guns ever. So if a mod exists, i want to find it.

There is a P90 by YoYoBatty, but it is incomplete as it does not have iron sights.

Upvote 0
ahh. where is it tho?!?!? - any gun is a good gun! It doesn't need iron sights if its a P-90 lol. large mags (for an SMG anyway) and sweet accuracy rating makes the P-90 a decent hip gun.
when I get some time which will be in a while :D, I'll animate a new P90 with KF hands for ya, got a good Animation idea:):troll: troll face looks like a yellow biscuit

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If i knew you personally i'd buy you a drink. You've earned it. To tell the truth, KF just needs an SMG class. I'm not sure what role it would serve, maybe as a kind of anti-clot class that could have high movement speed and stuff, like a zerker, but with a gun. IDK. but going Bond all over the clots with a perk'd smg would prolly gimme a heart attack. Toss in teh MP7 as the lvl1, FN P-90 as the lvl2, and Steyer AUG Para as the lvl3. That class could be the most redundant strategy wise, but i'd go play on easy and rape face just to look awesome lol.

Reactions: C_Gibby
Upvote 0
If i knew you personally i'd buy you a drink. You've earned it. To tell the truth, KF just needs an SMG class. I'm not sure what role it would serve, maybe as a kind of anti-clot class that could have high movement speed and stuff, like a zerker, but with a gun. IDK. but going Bond all over the clots with a perk'd smg would prolly gimme a heart attack. Toss in teh MP7 as the lvl1, FN P-90 as the lvl2, and Steyer AUG Para as the lvl3. That class could be the most redundant strategy wise, but i'd go play on easy and rape face just to look awesome lol.
lawl I like your thinking and an AUG would also be great, started making one a while back but ****ed it up, might try re-rigging but getting a new model

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Its a talent *does his best Regal-looking pose*
ever notice threads on people saying they'll take gun requests but they never come through, cause Ima start a new thread soon, votes on the guns I list and which ever gets the most in 2 days wins and it'll be made, will have to wait though, no direct requests really unless mah gun dev team has time

Upvote 0
I was looking for sweet KF mods, especially weapons, and I though i saw an p-90 mod somewhere? I cant find it tho. IDK if it was scrapped or just a suggestion, but the HS-90 from Goldeneye: Rogue Agent and the P-90 are about my fav. guns ever. So if a mod exists, i want to find it.

Yeah IVAN and me made the P90 for UT2k4 and YoYo ported it withe the BW hands and stuff. It's no possible or stupidly hard to make ironsights working and would be better to reanimate it with the KF IK Handle rig. However it is not our model so I don't feel the urgen need to reanimate it.
We thought about making a STG77 (aka Steyr Aug pfff...) but I started hating it as I was in the army :D.

Last edited:
Upvote 0