• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

please give us "hold down to ADS" option (please read devs)

SkinZ187

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 16, 2011
i know there are more important things for twi to be working on right now (performance/optimization).... but adding this control option should be fairly simple and quick, and it is very important for the people that have always played fps's this way (90% of the people in my clan).

i know there is a temp workaround, which i DO currently use, but it is very buggy to say the least, and really can be frustrating when in battle.

there have been numberous other threads regarding this, but i have still seen no response from any of the devs regarding this issue.

if you want this option put into the game, please sign off on this thread so we can keep this thread bumped up top and hopefully at least get a response from devs stating that it will be included in an upcoming patch - even if it isnt going to be in the next couple patches, that is fine. just wanna hear a response from the dev team stating whether or not it will be in a future patch would be good enough.

if this is not a control option that you are looking forward to, please do NOT respond in this thread, as this is a topic that does not concern you.

absolutely love the game twi..... and will love it alot more when this issue is resolved, along with improved optimization. once these things happen, i will feel fully confident in recommending this game to the rest of my fellow clansmen. as of now, i am the "guinea pig" for our clan that is playing/testing the game to see if it is a game that we will look forward to playing competetively. this issue (i know, it seems petty, but it really isnt if you have always played fps this way), along with optimization is def a road block in the decision for my other 30+ clansmen in purchasing this game.

great work so far twi, and keep it coming. you guys are great. thank you

Last edited:
We already have another thread about it here where someone was kind enough to dig up this workaround. It works great for me.

So if someone else is reading this and is curious about it, click that link and edit your config as it's described there until TWI can patch this in officially at some point.:)

im also using that workaround, which works for now, but it is quite buggy. what im looking for, is a response from a dev stating that they in fact, will be patching this in at a later date.

i apologize if i missed it, but have you seen a thread/post that one of the devs has stated that this will be implemented in the future?

Upvote 0
Regarding controls what I would like to see:

• Allow people to remove toggle for Ironsight/Crouch/Prone/Cover
  • Allow people to seperate the combined buttons
  • Allow people to bind the enhanced focus, and console key within the bindings menu.

^^^^ this is what i want also.

these should have all been in the initial release, as these are basic standard control options in pretty much every game that has came out in last 10 years.

im just going to be aggressive in keeping this thread towards the top until a dev at least acknowledges this and confirms that it will be in an upcoming patch.

Upvote 0