• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Poll: Does RO2 Need Another Delay?

Poll: Does RO2 Need Another Delay?

• Yes, another 2 weeks

Votes: 249 35.1%
  • Yes, 1 month, at least.

Votes: 178 25.1%
  • No, the game should be fine by launch.

Votes: 282 39.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Have you not seen? 90% of testers right now cannot play the game! The only problems that has been "fixed" is the server browser problems and the CTD's, but those are still happening more frequently than before they were fixed...

Are you not seeing the problem here? Things are getting fixed, but not getting fixed at all.

90%? source?

Upvote 0
90%? source?

Have you looked at the Bug Report section??? Everyone is crashing to desktop, including myself and the friends that I have on the beta. It is currently unplayable until Tuesday (when the next patch comes out). Which will leave 7 days for testing the rest of the entire game/maps/etc. 7 Days.

I mean, don't get me wrong. When the game is running, it's one of my favorite games in a very long time. I love this game. I just want it to get good reviews so that TWI gets the future support that they need to continue proper support for this game and future games that we all know that we'll love, because we love them :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Have you looked at the Bug Report section??? Everyone is crashing to desktop, including myself and the friends that I have on the beta. It is currently unplayable until Tuesday (when the next patch comes out). Which will leave 7 days for testing the rest of the entire game/maps/etc. 7 Days.

No problems here. I'd assume those other 45 people I played with on Barracks didn't have an issue either.

:cool:

Reactions: Derpus
Upvote 0
The state of the Beta worries me but I have no idea what the situation with Tripwire is so I can't make any judgements.

TBH right now I just can't tolerate the issues anymore myself (yeah yeah no **** it's a beta what do I expect). I'm going to try to wait as much as I can and hopefully avoid the annoyances. I mean, there isn't much I can do when the server browser rarely works correctly and several features are either not implemented yet or broken somehow.

Don't get me wrong I've had great fun playing the game so far. It's just that I don't really feel like I'm part of any testing process, and that makes the bugs into a stack of gripes that drain the fun from the game.

So, keep up the good work Tripwire. I'm sure once the official release rolls around the game will be in much better shape.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I can play the game just fine. Sure, there's been some hiccups and growing pains, but nothing out of the ordinary for such a large Beta release. I think the most encouraging thing I've seen, as I've seen in the past, is how hard the TW devs are working to iron things out. I've enjoyed this weekend by playing this Beta.. the devs have spent it pushing out patches. They will get this game in great shape by the time the release date comes!

Upvote 0
Because ONE thread in bug reports is showing "*Update* now crashing game" with 1,164 views....

Sure, it may not be 90% exactly, but the majority are having game-breaking issues.

So basically just because one reads a topic on the forum, they must have that specific problem?

If that's the truth then I have some serious amount of issues.

Sure there's a large amount of people that have issues, but what do you expect from a beta? You say that the majority has gamebreaking issues, that's something that's not really proven.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You can use simple console commands to join servers. "Open <server ip>" is actually how I usually join my server.

What other features are you referring to?

Asking honestly, not trying to start an argument.

Yeah I've been using the console to open IP addresses.

Features like the entire progression + unlocks system, mapvoting, the multi-function keys, etc. I don't wanna spend time going through all the things that don't quite work right yet. It's mostly stuff that needs a good coat of polish.

I'll still be checking out the beta from time to time of course, just not nearly as much as I have been playing lately.

Upvote 0