• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Next patch news?????

Gunwing

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 22, 2005
:confused: Any news about a new patch for this game? Been a long time with no word on bug fixes or new stuff. There are still problems and some things that need to be worked out. I hope TWI is not done with this game yet!

Could we get an offical response from the devs?

Last edited:
Don't forget boys and girls, that while patches will continue until near the end of 2007, by that stage there really won't be much in them. Work on Game 2 will be ramping up and to be honest, I'm more than happy for them to be putting more effort into their next project. We've already got so much more then we originally paid for out of this game, but it won't last forever. And I'm ok with that. Bring on Game 2.

Upvote 0
What makes you think they haven't already started on their new game and just haven't announced it yet? Games take time to make and I really doubt they've been sitting around eating bon bons since March working on only the occasional patch.

I too was hoping for a Christmas patch but I'm more looking forward to the map contest to end. The custom map announcments have been very quiet lately and I think that's a direct result of the map contest. I know there are two maps from After-Hourz that we've been quiet on these boards about directly because of the contest. The end of January can't come soon enough IMO so that we can get a bunch of new custom maps to play on.

Upvote 0
o rly? I want the n3ws on the netx ptach n0w!!111 :D

Ok, we've brought back many features from the mod that many people in the community were griping about...

1) brought back the Kar98 with no sight hoods
2) re-coded the Spawn Ninja "bug" back into the game, which happens when the server lags as you spawn, and instead of you spawning, leaves a Ninja placeholder.
3) working on a new RO-Berlin
4) removed teh shambeh bambeh for "unrealistic implementation and pro-nazi-propaganda"
5) added in the "crosshair" functionality for modifications only

That should cover it!

Upvote 0