• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What music do you guys listen to when killing ZED's?

What music do you guys listen to when killing ZED's?

Votes: 128 46.9%
  • Custom

Votes: 109 39.9%
  • No music

Votes: 36 13.2%

• Total voters
I put iTunes on my KF playlist, which contains 85 songs, and then put it on random, mix it around and enjoy.

I've got Heavy Metal, Metalcore, Hardcore, Post Hardcore, Deathcore, Death Metal, Melodic Death Metal, punk, Nu Metal, prog melodeath (Into Eternity), Thrash Metal, Symphonic Black Metal and Gothic Metal (Poisonblack).

These 85 songs were chosen to be upbeat and a sonic assault to make KF a more hardcore experience.

Still, no "both" so i can't vote :eek:

Upvote 0
You guys are probably gonna think i have the most random taste in music, but here I go:

Some heavier beats
YouTube - Spor - Electro Funeral

YouTube - Vitalic - 'La Rock 01'

A calmer song, but which i for some reason thoroughly enjoy listening to while playing KF! :)
YouTube - Vitalic - Trahison

And now some stuff i found by pure randomness which probably fits more with the style of Killing Floor:
YouTube - Godzilla Unleashed: Moguera's Theme
YouTube - Godzilla Unleashed: Mecha King Ghidorah's Theme
I mean, who would've thought that something as silly as a GODZILLA GAME would have such awesome music? :eek:

Upvote 0
I've always been the odd ball in my group of buddies, listing to death metal, thrash, etc calms me down a whole bunch, whilst they listen to actual calming music, (think i have some real serious problems in my head :p)

It's not really a problem in your head.

It's because the angry sound stimulates endorphins or something like that, I dunno, but it numbs the angry feelings. A bit like chocolate, it makes people happy by releasing endorphins. And so does swearing when you're angry. :IS2:

Upvote 0
It's not really a problem in your head.

It's because the angry sound stimulates endorphins or something like that, I dunno, but it numbs the angry feelings. A bit like chocolate, it makes people happy by releasing endorphins. And so does swearing when you're angry. :IS2:

cool, I guess the maddening screams and drum pounding sounds are my Hersheys Kisses :D

Upvote 0