• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

WPC : Killing Floor DS Server

We have some new zeds running arround e.g. :

femaleslasher.jpg

And the weapons are almost done. Have a look! :)

Upvote 0
With permission from Hemi I started my own DeadSpace server

As a little hint, you'll be seeing some neat upgrades to a few certain weapons and other updates as they come along, but if you want to play on the original then I recommend you go there (But I could use feedback on the weapon upgrades before they make it to the original server)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Just had a play around on the server. Pretty damn creepy! Not too keen on some of the iron sights on non KF guns (some of the DA2 and the Pulse Rifle sights look a tad funky and blocky), but I guess that's just the way it goes sometimes. Doesn't detract from the fun though. Great mutators and some spooky looking maps. Makes a nice change from vanilla KF :) Will definitely be jumping on more often.

Awesome work fellas.

Upvote 0
Just tried this server a few days ago. Great fun, server seeded and we got a full server going. Only thing a couple things I noticed were the sights. One of the shot guns has misaligned sights(You are over looking the rear sight post) and the DA2 Commando rifle seems to have no reticules when you use its digital T.V screen thing. The camera overlay comes up but no xhairs.

Upvote 0