• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Crash] Game Crashes on Fallinfighters.

I had this crash problem on fallen fighters map, always crash to desktop after spawn, and reducing all setting to med actually helped. But I have no problem running apartment and gunmak map, so I don't really get why I can't run this particular map on higher setting. Do I really have to upgrade my system to run them on high? :confused:
Running on GeForce GTX 260 by the way.

Upvote 0
I had this crash problem on fallen fighters map, always crash to desktop after spawn, and reducing all setting to med actually helped. But I have no problem running apartment and gunmak map, so I don't really get why I can't run this particular map on higher setting. Do I really have to upgrade my system to run them on high? :confused:

I got a GTX 550ti.

Running it on Med helped. But I can run the game on a higher setting though.

Upvote 0

It is because you ahve tooo little memory.
And yes, you need a better system to run it higher.
I have 8 GB memory, but cant use more than 4 due to 32 bit system.
I cant run big maps at higher than High because I run out of memory.
So yes, this is a heavy game to run so.. upgrades!

Upvote 0
Question for you guys. Was it CD-FallenFighters that crashed or TE-FallenFighters? i.e. Territory mode or Countdown?

In case any TW devs pass through, I had this crash again this evening on TE mode. I'd attach my minidump but it's far too big for these boards and in truth it's the log that's more interesting in this case. It was one of the vehicles that caused me to crash and I was not in a tank at the time, nor was I near one to the best of my knowledge. I can't help wondering if anyone else crashed at the same time. Infinite recursion ftl.

Spoiler!

Upvote 0