• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Error] Stats corrupted?

zewper

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 26, 2009
This morning I was playing and all was well, just got past level 15. Game crashed, reloaded it and when I came back in I was level 70! Seems like they are someone else's statistics because I don't play commander at all...

Attached are some screenshots.

Attachments

• stats1.jpg
    stats1.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 0
  • stats2.jpg
    stats2.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 0
Yeah, I've been playing mainly as a rifleman, and tested the assault class now that the MBK is out. Besides that I've played a few rounds as commander and some tanker action. Not much else besides that.

I found out that my favourite class is marksman, which I havent touched once. Scoped Mosin was also leveled up, not that I've ever used it.

Now, I dont think the stats are the biggest deal in this game, but since they've actually implemented the idea, and it -does- affect gameplay... it'd be nice to see it actually working.

Personally I havent had any sudden jumps in honour yet, but it did happen to me during the beta. I was around honour level 30, the next day I was 56 or something.. and my PPSH had jumped from level 4 to level 23.

I suppose the beta still continues.

Upvote 0
I have to add that today I had a surprise when I checked in. Its almost become a habit to check what sort of stats the game decides to offer me whenever I happen to play.

So, yesterday I was around honour 12-14. Today it was 55 and I actually managed to take it up to 56. So it actually saved. I dont know where the huge jump came from.

I also had assault, rifleman, elite rifleman and commander at level 2, assault closer to level 3.. and during gameplay I did take it up to level 3 and it has saved it.. oddly enough.

My Kar 98 was level 31. It was something like 12-14 yesterday.

Broken? I think so.. Do I mind when it gives me huge boosts? Not so much?
Cant wait to see what I'll get tomorrow.. Will I go up higher or will I go down to something else again? :p

Upvote 0