• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] The "what are you currently playing?" thread #2

Freelancerrrrrrrrrr

I never finished it so I'm working on that now.

Spoiler!

Reactions: Fedorov and PNV
Upvote 0
I got my new pc, what are the hot games since 2007?

Crysis
Crysis Warhead
BFBC2 for MP
Metro 2033
STALKER series
Apache Air Assault
Fallout 3
Mass Effect 1 & 2
Red Faction Guerrilla
Borderlands
Brothers In Arms Hells Highway

Those are some of the games I've played since then that I enjoyed. If you are into sims, then get IL-2 Cliffs of Dover, the DCS games, and Lock On Platinum.

As for what I am playing, Lock On FC2... I played BFBC2 last week.

I'll go back to SWAT 4 and Raven Shield when my PC turns into an oven this summer.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I got my new pc, what are the hot games since 2007?

I would suggest Batman Arkam Asylum.
Not being a 3rd person sort of player, I was really impressed by this game.

Dirt2 is a good driving fun game.

ArmA II but that is an acquired taste.
The list my friend, is long.

I'm playing little games at the moment.

Dog Fighter and Breach.

Breach has really good game play potential but was abandoned by the Developers right after release.

Upvote 0
Played batman arkham asylum, it's good but not that good. It's just a beat em up in a fancy jacket.

I've been playing mass effect 2 too, now that's a good game, I don't like the whole pro-human attitude though, I guess you can't choose an anti-human side again, which I also missed in ME1. Kotor 1 and 2 had the possibility to join the "bad side". I just don't think I have the right to kill robots that have been periodically killing all organic life every one million years. Because of their actions new life had the chance to thrive.

Upvote 0
I was playing WoT... I can't stand this game anymore, the staff, devs... community, I can't stand it.
They go and ban people from pinging, chat ( which I understand ), hitting the f7 or alike keys, targeting people, talking to your clan, talking with your platoon. For calling someone a Troll and a Noob. Pathetic.

So I am going to have fun and relax, what a game should do to you. Now I am playing Mass Effect 1.

Upvote 0
I was playing WoT... I can't stand this game anymore, the staff, devs... community, I can't stand it.
They go and ban people from pinging, chat ( which I understand ), hitting the f7 or alike keys, targeting people, talking to your clan, talking with your platoon. For calling someone a Troll and a Noob. Pathetic.

So I am going to have fun and relax, what a game should do to you. Now I am playing Mass Effect 1.

Okay, calling someone a noob gets obnoxious, I can understand that (just the word itself makes the speaker, irrelevant of age, sound about 8 years old, and the meaning itself is just plain idiotic; if someone is new, let them learn, don't be a jackass about it). I woulnd't ban someone for it, but admittedly if someone just kept ranting about noobs ala CoD I would admittedly kick to preserve my sanity.

The rest of it, I can see where your coming from though.

Upvote 0
Outcast is a belgian game, fantanstic graphics for its time, good gameplay too. Too bad the company went bankrupt years ago.

I'm trying to be anti-human in Mass Effect 2 but the game doesn't seem to get I'm rude to humans and kind to every other race. It just thinks I'm rude sometimes and nice on other times.

Upvote 0
Okay, calling someone a noob gets obnoxious, I can understand that (just the word itself makes the speaker, irrelevant of age, sound about 8 years old, and the meaning itself is just plain idiotic; if someone is new, let them learn, don't be a jackass about it). I woulnd't ban someone for it, but admittedly if someone just kept ranting about noobs ala CoD I would admittedly kick to preserve my sanity.

The rest of it, I can see where your coming from though.
Well, I called him a noob and troll because he ended up making idiotic remarks and attacked me. So all I did was prove him wrong, and I got in trouble for that.

Upvote 0
Well, I called him a noob and troll because he ended up making idiotic remarks and attacked me. So all I did was prove him wrong, and I got in trouble for that.

well, saying it once ain't spamming, and it seems like you were retaliating in a justified manner, so I see your point :D

I just wanted an excuse to rant about matches filled with overloads of "l33tspeak" ;)

Upvote 0
More Lock On FC2. I did some good strafing runs today in the A-10 and was about to record it... but the track played back incorrectly. Because of this, the convoy did not spawn and the track doesn't show the part where I switched to an A-10 to attack the convoy.

Too bad... I got 6 or so APCs, trucks and whatnot in a single pass. A small burst of the GAU-8 will tear through the rear door of an LAV-25 rather easily. :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0