• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

he Revenge of the Turul a add-on for Red Orchestra Ostfront 41-45

we're fixing the last things, then maybe even this weekend I'll give it to BartBear to put it into an .exe file for Download. But I could show you some pictures already if you'd like to ;)

Well, we have "International Discussion" board @ www.ro2.fi but haven't really launched it yet. Your Turul promo post with screenshots of Finnish uniforms could be a good starter :p

Upvote 0
I made some screenshots and sent them to progaganda to make them a bit more professional, until then, have fun with this one:

shot02992vc39.jpg

Reactions: Matkailija
Upvote 0
I'm working on a Beta 2.2 Update for Revenge of the Turul. These things are already done:

Tanks:
-new texture and sound for Tiger II
-new Hungarian tank: M34 Toldi III in summer and winter camo

Tank optic precision increased
-up to 600m for Toldis with 20mm gun
-up to 1000m for Toldis with 40mm gun, ammunition changed
-new optic for M41 Turan, up to 1000m
-new optic for 40/43M Zrinyi, up to 1000m

Weapons
-single fire mode for PPD-40, PPSH-41 and MP 41
-new Russian weapon: AVT-40

And several other changes for more realism.

The following things are in work:
-overworking 39m Csaba optic
-new optic for T-38
-overworking M40 Nimrod optic
-new optic for M40 Turan
-new optic for M43 Turan
-new optic for M44 Zrinyi

Upvote 0
My new changelog (yeah, many more things^^)

Tanks:
-two new textures and sound for Tiger II
-new Hungarian tank: M34 Toldi III in summer and winter camouflage
New tank textures for:
-BT-7
-SU-76
-T-34/76
-T34/85
-KV-85
-IS-1
-IS-2

-Panzer IV F1
-Panther D
+ darked textures for all Hungarian tanks

-Panzer IV F1
-Panther D

Tank optic changed/precision increased
-up to 600m for 39M Csaba
-up to 600m for Toldis with 20mm gun
-up to 1.000m for Toldis with 40mm gun, ammunition changed
-overworking M40 Nimrod optic, up to 1.000m
-new optic for T-38, up to 1.000m
-new optic for P III Ausf. N, working up to 2.000m
-new optic for M41 Turan, up to 1.000m
-new optic for M43 Turan, up to 3.000m
-new optic for M44 Zrinyi, working up to 2.500m
-overworked optic for KV-1S, now precise up to 1.000m
-KV-85 optic works now fine up to 1.000m, same with IS-1
-new optic for 40/43M Zrinyi, up to 1.000m
-new optic for Tas Roham L

Upvote 0
@ Madgamer

@ Madgamer

Mr Madgamer:

Before you cry and tell the guys that i stole "your map", open the map in the editor and take a close look at the point author! Your and my name are in.
I put my name in too, because what you gave seeder was a collection of some houses with bugs, not working spawns, buggy lightning, invisible walls, holes in the map and so on, it took me about 1 week to sort out all bugs you made in before i could start to make it playable, sry.
So i put my name in too, yes!
I didn t want the map, not for 100k euros, i did it because szeder wants me, i didn t stole the map and put my name in!!!!!!! I have the orig Version, i can make a downloadlink to your version, that was not a map that was the biggest building lot i have ever seen, 90% is correct, but 90 % + of work! (sry)
So d ont say ist "your" map and why the hell my name is in! I NEVER wanted my Name for this map, it was mr Feldmarschall!
And the rest is made by mr Feldmarschall too, after i was out of the turul Team, ist NOT MADE BY ME!! ask him and d ont put **** on my head!
NEVER call me a mapthief or sth else again m8, no one would ever steel THAT MAP i got from szeder!!!!!!

Meyer

Last edited:
Upvote 0