• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] The "Fuuuuuu" Day Thread (Crappy Day Thread)

I'm sorry to hear that slavek and Colt .45, sounds like we're in a similar boat, and it's not going anywhere we'd want to travel to.

And my mind just got made up for me, i've been telling myself that aslong as she's not in pain, and still seems happy for most of the day, then maybe it was to soon to have her put to sleep.

But she just had an attack that was obviously very painfull, i think it was her heart, and it's only going to get worse from here, it's all down hill now..

It's time to say my goodbye's to her and make an appointment with the Vet for as soon as possible :(

Upvote 0
We had to put down my dog a few months ago (the one my avatar pic is made using) she had a similar issue, fluid developing in her lungs so it was either drown or put her down.

I wasn't even able to be there either, I was away on business for a day and she took a major turn for the worse and it had to be done right there and then. So it was a pretty big fuuuuuuuuu day for me that day.

Every time I see my avatar here or in Steam it makes me have a sad, probably should take it down but I can't bring myself to do it, to be honest :(

Upvote 0
We had to put down my dog a few months ago (the one my avatar pic is made using) she had a similar issue, fluid developing in her lungs so it was either drown or put her down.

I wasn't even able to be there either, I was away on business for a day and she took a major turn for the worse and it had to be done right there and then. So it was a pretty big fuuuuuuuuu day for me that day.

Every time I see my avatar here or in Steam it makes me have a sad, probably should take it down but I can't bring myself to do it, to be honest :(

Keep it.

Upvote 0
Right now i'm struggeling with the question: When is the right time to have your pet put down.

One of my cats is dying, she has a congenital disease and there is no cure, no medicine, no opperation that will fix her, her heart is failing, but even worse, her lungs are filling with liquid, and it's only a matter of time now, either her heart will fail, or she will drown.

I've allready made the choice to have her put to sleep, i won't sit idly by and watch her slowly drown on her own body fluids, i can't stand to watch that, and that would be a horrible way for her to die. Now the only question is, when?

She has "attacks" every day, where she will fall dormant and just lie there breathing heavilly, clearly having a hard time breathing, but she also has many good houers in the day where she is happy and breathing fine, though clearly, she doesen't have the energy she used to, she doesen't run or jump onto anything anymore, it takes to much out of her now.

So do i wait a little longer, is the good times still good enough? am i doing her a favour letting her have some more time whilst she still has some good houers out of a day? Or is that me beeing selfish? Is her quality of life allready to compromised from her daily attacks, and i should just get it over with as soon as possible?

I don't know.. i really don't know..

This is the part of beeing a pet owner i could really do without :(

My 11 year old cat was put down in april because she was getting worse every day. She had an illness which she was born with which couldn't be cured but with a yearly injection she managed to live a comfortable life and she thanked us for that every day with hugs. She was the most loving cat I've ever met but then last winter she started to get sicker and she developped a lump in her throat, after a while she could barely eat or drink, she lost weight alot and she stayed outside always while normally she enjoyed being inside with us. Then one day she didn't come home anymore, we were certain she left to go die somewhere like cats do. But the next day she showed up again, completely wet and dirt all over her like she rose up from the dead. I guess her plan was to die somewhere but unexpectedly survived. Then a few days later she started to puke her guts out ontop of all it and we had to put her down. I'm not sad that she died, she was sick and had a rich and loving life. I'm sad because she's not here anymore. :(

Last edited:
Upvote 0
My wife is mad at me about something (I fell sleep yesterday and forgot to do some favor she asked me). As a reminder, she left one of my son's crapped diapers below my pc. At first I was wondering the source of the stench, until I recognized my son's essence xD

When I looked below the desk... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well, it's done, the Vet looked her over, and indeed she was nolonger getting enough oxygen, and her heart rate was very unstable, she was not in any pain, but had i waited any longer she would have been.

Instead she went peacefully, a little shot in the scruff of her neck, and she fell asleep in my arms shortly after..

This world is a far bleaker place without her though :(
Kit2.jpg

Upvote 0
Well, it's done, the Vet looked her over, and indeed she was nolonger getting enough oxygen, and her heart rate was very unstable, she was not in any pain, but had i waited any longer she would have been.

Instead she went peacefully, a little shot in the scruff of her neck, and she fell asleep in my arms shortly after..

This world is a far bleaker place without her though :(

Feel for you and the other who lost cats, man. At my parent's house, our cats used to get knocked over by traffic. :(

Got two kittens myself and can't imagine life without them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0