• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

***Your Favourite Beer***

Reactions: Nimsky
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Isn't ~11% easy to find, although expensive?? Anyway, I know almost nothing outside of commercial beers, but I had a pretty nice night with lots of guiness tonight (and yes, they pour them badly at uni clubs but they are cheaper :p) and I am glad that I slowly get less annoyed by its bitterness night by night.

Upvote 0
Isn't ~11% easy to find, although expensive?? Anyway, I know almost nothing outside of commercial beers, but I had a pretty nice night with lots of guiness tonight (and yes, they pour them badly at uni clubs but they are cheaper :p) and I am glad that I slowly get less annoyed by its bitterness night by night.

wait .. guiness is bitter? ... oh ahha yeah never mind .. it is bitter untill you go and try some porters and some english cream ales which they insist on making bitter. After that guiness is silky smooth and creamy and tasty .. mmmmmmmmmm :D

Reactions: Dr. Pierre Chang
Upvote 0
Been drinking Innis & Gunn oak aged beer recently.

innisgunn.jpg

Pretty nice & unique taste but more than 2 or so bottles of it in a row and the slight toffee taste kinda overpowers everything else so it becomes a bit to sickly sweet for me (kinda like too much toffee apple), but its great as part of a selection or just a single beer.

Also re hobgoblin must have had a dodgy bottle a few weeks back as it actually tasted horrible, worse than some of my homebrew attempts of the recipe, which with hindsight weren't to far off the right taste.

Last edited:
Upvote 0