• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

this forum needs and off-topic part

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geressen

Dec 14, 2010
that or someone needs to use the audio from Lord of the rings, and batman, and some other sources and mix something up using harry potter 7,

just think: dobby= golem, locket = ring of doom, "YOUR PARENTS ARE DEAD" -> harry batman. nazgul/dementors, dark lord as dark lord.

I shall await results, or my wrath shall be terrible, I might throw a snowball and make my dog think its a tennisball and have him be confused, untill he forgets he was looking for something.

Last edited:
that or someone needs to use the audio from Lord of the rings, and batman, and some other sources and mix something up using harry potter 7,

just think: dobby= golem, locket = ring of doom, "YOUR PARENTS ARE DEAD" -> harry batman. nazgul/dementors, dark lord as dark lord.

I shall await results, or my wrath shall be terrible, I might throw a snowball and make my dog think its a tennisball and have him be confused, untill he forgets he was looking for something.

Or maybe you could go out and make friends instead of relying on a gaming forum for social interaction.

Upvote 0
Or maybe you could go out and make friends instead of relying on a gaming forum for social interaction.

But its icy on the road and everyone is away doing their feast month whatevers.

As retribution for your insolence I shall scare one of the cats, I hope you are happy now!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.