• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
Could be the only one picking MG they are pretty much hard to use atm

I don't find them hard. They are deadly. Just adjust the sights a for a bit longer range than you're actually shooting at and take a test shot if possible at something you can see the bullet impact on. I can nail someone at 150+m with a quick 3-ish round burst. Plus people almost always give me ammo when I ask. Free ammo is always nice.

Upvote 0
The tracers are most noticeable in Grain Elevator, specifically any of the Maxims station inside the first floor. It is dark enough in there for the tracers to illuminate the area around them when they start flying. Also TW has done a good job modeling the ballistics of tracers, they aren't as awesome as in RO1, but you can still see them bounce off of objects like they should.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I don't find them hard. They are deadly. Just adjust the sights a for a bit longer range than you're actually shooting at and take a test shot if possible at something you can see the bullet impact on. I can nail someone at 150+m with a quick 3-ish round burst. Plus people almost always give me ammo when I ask. Free ammo is always nice.

Oh, you can adjust MG sights in this? Didn't even know; what's the button?

Upvote 0