• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Haven't you noticed the cheaters?

Fair points, but like I said - 700+ hours of RO1.

Trust me, I know how to spot a cheater from someone that's just good.

Good is someone covering an area and shooting me at 250 meters with a bolt action twice or 3 times in a row.
Cheating is someone shooting me and 4 of my buddies through smoke, all in the head when he can't even see us...in about 6 seconds...with a bolt action.

Agree wasn't meant for any RO vets the people who has spent the time in the trenches knows whats possible and whats cheating.Was more directed to the new guys and the fact the just because someone who has a high score with a bolt or w/e doesn't mean their cheating.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If you think VAC and PB will stop cheaters than you either don't know much about cheating or you underestimate the cheaters. I'm telling you now it will be down to hard working admins on good servers that will stop the cheats.

PB+VAC will catch a ton of them, streams such as pbbans work well also.
That in combination with hard working admins will be the solution.

Upvote 0
Yes those wonderful server admins aged 13 who kick anyone who gets a couple of head shots in a row. I've been kicked so many times in my time playing FPS online for simply killing the admin too many times or otherwise getting some nice kills.

Yup I got booted in Darkest hour (not going to name the server) a few times for doing good..Just depends on the server the ones I played in RO1 was cool about this kinda thing and I play the same servers in RO2 well same owners.That's what I love about RO community over time they are usually mature serious gamers.Until the new wears off of RO2 they will be all kinds best to find a good mature server and stick with them...or a few anyway

You just was on the wrong server who the hell gives a 13 year old admin anyway lol.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Unfortunately there are cheats in RO2 and some cheaters are even bloody obvious while using them.

Aimbots:
one guy always got kills with his PPSH while running and strafing at full speed.. before anyone could even get a shot off at him they were all dead, over and over again.

Wallhacks:
People shoot through (through, not from) buildings before the bullet hits you.. with smoke between you and them. Also machineguns are used with wallhacks to take out entire teams from inside houses.. through the walls (not shooting randomly also hitting where there arent people).

If outside the shooting often starts just before you round that corner, like they see you coming (and they do).
Have seen guys with 50 kills when the second highest scorer was at 8 kills (early in the round). :mad:

When confronted those guys almost always use the phrase : "It

Reactions: Oo.k.
Upvote 0
After a round on RO 2 beta, I had a doubt on some players. Then I looked on google to see if there were some info on cheat in RO 2 to know how to guess a player is cheating...

Just have a look at this forum, there is an interesting video for those who are sure there is no cheater in RO 2 :
[url]http://www.**************/forums/f73/red-orchestra-2-aimbot-wallhack-3360/[/URL]

Upvote 0
You can set punkbuster to autmatically send screenshots afaik
Doesn't work.

I assume the people getting "spotted" cheating are using the only big time multihack out now, and that hack engine have measures so screenshotting doesn't work.

In a nut shell, yes there's cheats out now, multihack with all the bells and whistles.

Enjoy.

P.S. despite what you might think Punkbuster and VAC doesn't work against any of the advanced paying hacks.

Last edited:
Upvote 0