• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Spartanovka..

Skunk992

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 13, 2011
My new favorite map! In my opinion it is the most exciting and best looking map that has been released. Very fun as well!

Also, here's an entertaining screenshot from the map.
CB5C5B03A3D60CA48B3535A9A568EF9A95EE7D34

Reactions: Tomten
Spartanovka is the only map that I have had the same RO1 experience I have been missing in RO2. Clear objectives, good range for rifles and early assaults where everyone is attacking. This game is going to be gold once the usual campers leave and more maps like this one are made. One team is clearly assaulting and campers left playing De_dust again.

More maps like this please TWI!

Upvote 0
I concur i love this map. dont like Barracks map.

But Spartnovca is sweet. I just love it soo much. I havnt even had a chance to play the grain elevator yet though.

The photo is funny because it looks like he is sitting at the table with Trotsky in the back ground thinking... get back to work you lazy Bolshevik.....but the jokes on trotsky because he is dead LOL..

Upvote 0

But Spartnovca is sweet. I just love it soo much. I havnt even had a chance to play the grain elevator yet though.

The photo is funny because it looks like he is sitting at the table with Trotsky in the back ground thinking... get back to work you lazy Bolshevik.....but the jokes on trotsky because he is dead LOL..

I never looked at it that way haha.. Just thought it was funny how he ended up in that position after dying.

Upvote 0

It's not Trotsky, its Kalinin and guy next to him is Beriya. So tripwire got the posters right.

Upvote 0