• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design [WIP]KF - Transmitter (No pictures yet)

whoa calm down folks lets not blow a hemi on missunderstandings.

removed: disregard my suggested method for screenshots, lol i guess i should read more

on another note whats the word up? any progress? i saw that you have turned radio tower into yellow same for blocking volumes so i assume you started on those?? =D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Imagine a large azz tower behind the house.
Spoiler!

Front
Spoiler!

Right
Spoiler!

Left
Spoiler!

Left Rear
Spoiler!

Right Rear
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Last edited:
Reactions: Demon_333
Upvote 0
Hahaha! :eek: Hi all. Just wanted to poke my nose in. Senior year of high school last year got a big grip on me, map was placed on the back burner... Then college came around and I totally forgot. First semester didn't go to well. If I have some free time this semester and my classes go great, then I will try to do a little bit of work at a time. I just have too relearn how to do everything. Its been to long.:D

Upvote 0
Hahaha! :eek: Hi all. Just wanted to poke my nose in. Senior year of high school last year got a big grip on me, map was placed on the back burner... Then college came around and I totally forgot. First semester didn't go to well. If I have some free time this semester and my classes go great, then I will try to do a little bit of work at a time. I just have too relearn how to do everything. Its been to long.:D
I must admit mate, the work you had done previously is really nice mate. I would like to see an end result of this map if possible too ;)

Upvote 0