• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Red Orchestra 2 Release - Final Thoughts From A Dev

Ok ,thanks for these nice words.
But let me tell you, the epic spirit and realism of RO1 was amply betrayed...
But I understand, after so many years of poor balance, your company needs to make more money with a less demanding audience, but much larger ....
I will continue to support RO2 (which i bought) hoping the modders will repair the mayor gameplay issues that blur the rules of a realistic gameplay..
Good luck.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Making Lots of Money

Making Lots of Money

I hope the crew at Tripwire makes Lots of money giving us what we want!!!

Let me put it another way...

Give us what we want and we will gladly pay for it. I see no reason why Tripwire couldn't continuously reinvent the game annually as the technology improves.

Personally, I would gladly pay you the purchase price of this game every year in exchange for improved system optimization. Mod tools and map creators make for loyal PC customers. We will stick with you if you stick with us.

Make RO3 the items you could afford to put in this RO2. It really is that simple.

So far, Red Orchestra 2 is the best First Person Shooter release in nearly 3 years and you don't even have the bugs out. Great Job!!!

Upvote 0