• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Pre-Load is up.

Someone has got to be goddamn kidding me -.-

Bought the game like over a month ago, waiting for the day to download since then. I start the pre-load around 13:00 hours on my parents 200kb/s superinternet and it downloads the whole day up until 20:00 and then I notice something is wrong cause steam paused the download. I restart steam and 80% of my pre-load just gone MISSING. 6 GIGS of data, HOW is that even possible? Then I try to resume or restart the download and I CAN'T cause APPARENTLY the servers are too crowded? So what Valve, crash my download so other people can download instead? God Steam fails YET AGAIN.
Why hasn't the 80% of my download SAVED and resumed after I restarted Steam?

Sure I can just leave my PC overnight and play in the morning but c'mon I'm looking forward to this for a month and THIS happens? -_-

Upvote 0
I pre-loaded earlier today, now the red orchestra 2 folder in steamapps\common is only 2.48GB. I'm pretty sure it downloaded more than that...

EDIT: It's apparently downloading 5.8 GBs of data, and going slow as hell to boot. 246 KB/s is the peak rate, when I pre-loaded the whole thing pretty much 2.3 MB/s constantly earlier.

How the hell does Steam manage to delete your data?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Delayed another 4 hours according to the Steam Store page.
fuuu.png

Upvote 0