• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
Berserker is my favorite perk and it's the first perk I got to level 5. I love the chainsaw, I never really used the machete. I don't think the machete is effective on Hard / Suicidal, is it?
I can't wait for the katana though, I'm really curious as to how it will perform.

Upvote 0
I never use it myself. I go for either the power/speed combo of the Axe or the Power/Firing Speed combo of the Chainsaw. The lightweight/speed combo of the machete just doesn't fit my style. If I'm a berserker, I take myself out of situations where I'd need something as big as a Crossbow or Shotgun. The Bullpup or Handcannons are the biggest secondary weapons I'll take.

And yes, as someone said, the machete gets considerably less-useful on Hard. The machete on Hard is pretty much the Combat Knife on Normal.

Unfortunately, the way things are looking, I see the Machete being completely overshined in all but cost and weight by the Katana...

Upvote 0