• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

GPU usage

I only get full GPU usage when I play a german training mission from the singleplayer campaign. These maps are extremely small, but somehow they use all of my GPU.

training.jpg

System: Intel Q8300, HD5770, 4gb Ram

Upvote 0
i only get about 12%-30% gpu usage gtx 460 1gb. PATHETIC. german training missions play really smoooth though

I have a gtx460 1gb and have around 70% gpu usage with 60-90fps, average of 80 on 64 player servers. Keep in mind the gpu usage will never go much higher since there are a lot of ballistics in the game that have to be calculated by the cpu that bottleneck your gpu. Of course when you play those small training missions that the cpu doesnt have anything to do the gpu might go to 99%.

Upvote 0
I have a gtx460 1gb and have around 70% gpu usage with 60-90fps, average of 80 on 64 player servers. Keep in mind the gpu usage will never go much higher since there are a lot of ballistics in the game that have to be calculated by the cpu that bottleneck your gpu. Of course when you play those small training missions that the cpu doesnt have anything to do the gpu might go to 99%.

First, lots of people are having issuses with their cpu only being used 30-60% and the cpu is not sending information to the gpu. The game is bottlenecking its self on some highend hardware (like mine) and the devs are not sure why its happing

Upvote 0