• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

January 10th Update Notes

Any addressing done to ping compensation or fixing the high ping bug?

I wouldn't count on it. TWI has made it pretty clear they are against Ping Compensation.

The "high ping bug" seems to be overloaded servers. That means getting server admins to lower the maximum number of players to what their server boxes can handle. Unless TWI does some amazing optimizations to the server code.

Upvote 0
So now that all you people have creamed over this SDK does that mean TWI will no longer support their game? I'd rather much pay for TWI official content and see what they do.

I don't think you have to worry about that. We will hopefully be recieving the best of both worlds soon - modded content and official free Tripwire added content.

EDIT: Just another note, but it is to my understanding that Tripwire NEVER is done with a game until well after it's release date. No one abandons their kiddies. And RO2 is a big fat baby about to see some extra codling :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Brewski
Upvote 0