• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Im a little angry with you Tripwire or Valve..

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow really all this complain for 1.60. Did u buy the the lastest COD, that game was a ripped off. Did you buy an EA game lately. I can go on but Tripwire is very good with support and free content maybe not much compare to TF2 but it sure beats a lot of other games.

I dont complain about Tripwire support, they are very good in fact Im very happy with them, but with the extra dollars that I spent in the game last week, I could buy them the DLC characters pack for support, but not now.

Upvote 0
Next thing we see on Steam:

Whenever anything has a price discount, Steam will have to make it show up like this:

75% PRICE REDUCTION READ THIS COME ON READ THIS

And people STILL wouldn't see it.

Man, whats your point?

The price reduction was a week ago when Tripwire released the Christmas Update that was only a 48 hours deal, thats when I bought the game.

Now we have Christmas deal that its better, it was only a week ago.

Upvote 0
I bought Killing-Floor for myself and for 2 my friends.

I have all characters pack. Now I got 3 copies of KF during release(long time ago) so:
14.99 x 3 + 6(DLC) = 50.97$

That how I much spent for KF. I hope you understand my position :)
And you know what? I never regreted paying usual price.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I bought Killing-Floor for myself and for 2 my friends.

I have all characters pack. Now I got 3 copies of KF during release(long time ago) so:
14.99 x 3 + 6(DLC) = 50.97

That how I much spent for KF. I hope you understand my position :)
And you know what? I never regreted paying usual price.

I understand but I mean the last sale was only a week ago, Im a little upset because of that.

Most of us support TWI by buying DLC (which is more or less the only reason I buy it, although it's nice to have new characters), so think of it as helping support them with the extra money you paid.

Thats right I will think that the few extra dollars I paid for the game it was for the support.

Last edited:
Reactions: EricFong
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.