• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

3D & Animation My first animation :D

Nope, you are still wrong in camera blob in CSS. Let me quote the two professional animator who HAVE more skill than you and you should knew them.

Yeah2.png

Yeah.png
Since you are so insist you are right about it, I ask better person anyway.

Added: Oh yeah, Redtide isn;t the first one who make that style of MP5 reload.

Soldier11 aka 87MOH as above did it at first. Skip to 2:31 to see it.

2 Years Soldier11! - YouTube

Last edited:
Upvote 0
for starters, Broke has **** all knowlege on scripting, there are no sequences for it so look in the actual Animation files you idiot.
I have spoken to Broke and Soldier 11 alot of times before and I have many more years of experience then the two of them and for starters read broke's comment he sais although he's not sure so in other words he doesn't know.

don't make assumptions that they're better than Me in every way, in tems of Animating they kick My *** but they have a completely different technique which I tried and failed at.

Soldier 11 is used to working in mods such as The Rising or NMRiH where they have Animated sequences which you can see is completely different compared to a programmed camera movement

and next thing.
where did I say Tide was the first?

..idiot

Reactions: Gooblaster
Upvote 0
Not to be irritating but why do you have your person punching down? for the most part they should be jabbing forward or hooking to the side, that kind of motion would not deal allow as much force to transfer as what I'm stating. I do enjoy your animatin I'm just curious about your choice of motion.

He punch forward with the fist spin counter clockwise that make it look down I guess. I don't have the animation file in my new desktop. Should start look for KF rig and download it.

Upvote 0